3 Positives for today...

I lost 4lbs

Started a new job

Finished decorating my room to look like a fancy hotel room complete with New York photo mural wallpaper!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120806_210729.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120806_210729.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 29
Started a new diary for the last 14-21 lbs and feel positive again!!

Have accepted my epic fail of gaining 7 lbs in a week - will soon be off ;-)

Parents come back from their holiday today and I won't have to worry anymore lol

For yesterday....
1. Felt really good wearing one of my new bras lol
2. Was super good all day, plenty of superfree
3. Enjoyed a guilt free ice-cream at the seaside

1 - I got off the bus 1 stop early so I had a short walk in the sun
2 - I've got my fruit and my sugar free drinks ready for the day (though I really need to buy a bananaguard!)
3 - I'm going to have a bit of an early night as I'm knackered lately!

1 - off work

2 - enjoying my new kindle and reading different books

3 - have altered some plans in order to save some money - I will not be beaten!! Lol x

1) Feeling good in what I'm wearing / about myself for a change
2) I caught up on sleep over the weekend so my mood is good despite work stress
3) I feel like WI will be a decent result as although I've not been completely 100% I was not much over syns (reduced daily to account for a splurge) and ate much more fruit / veg this week.

1 Started exercising again. Only 10 mins step,but I was sweating!

2 Stuck to the plan

3 Made a food plan for next week, and wrote a shopping list.

1 ~ My trousers feel loose today, and on the belly - usually even when they are loose everywhere else the belly isn't loose, I must be losing some from there!

2 ~ I'm on plan properly again today, and am not as hungry as I was

3 ~ my boyfriend had a job interview and he thinks it went really well :)

1. I have just bought the most amazing cut-out top from Topshop...in a size 14! I am top heavy and usually have to get at least a 16 on top. I am over the moon!

2. I am still on cloud 9 from being awarded with my groups WOTY award. It's really motivated me and encouraged me to keep on doing well. I don't want to let down the people that voted for me. Long may this motivation last.

3. I have so much to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. On Saturday there is a big group of us going for a meal and a few drinks for my Mam's 50th Birthday (which is next Thursday), next weekend I am going to York for the Bank Holiday Weekend, and the following week I am jetting off to sunny Marmaris! Even more motivation right there :)

1. Am rejoining SW class tomorrow & feeling really positive about it :)

2. Have just planned my weeks meals so no excuses!

3. I've sorted a lot of stuff with people past few days that I was avoiding!

1. Made a meal plan for next week
2. Have been on plan for 2 days (unheard of at the moment!!)
3. Only 29 days til our holiday :)

1. Browsing the forums has given me lots of inspiration - coca cola chicken, syn free ice cream and lots of marinades for meat!

2. My fella qualified this week after six years of revising and exams!

3. In the middle of a Big Bang Theory marathon and I LOVE sheldon! Giggling away!

Back