3 Positives for today...

Started straight back on plan after a weekend away...
Caught up with all the housework and washing...
Began sorting out my wardrobe and altering some clothes that needed updating...

1.) straight back on plan after a month off plan, been hard but i've managed to stick to plan today. :)
2.) tried to use my syns wisely and not on silly things so i have some snacks for tonight :)
3.) the 4lbs i gained these past few weeks hasn't got me down in the slightest, i'm working towards getting it off :)

1. Resisted snacking this evening, wasn't hungry just bored
2. Just about finished my lesson planning for the next term
3. Watching a Big Bang marathon...LOVE Sheldon!

1. Shami kebabs from the curry heaven book to look forward to when I get home (first time making them and they smelt lovely!)

2. Was having a pants day, but doing my best to turn it around to a good one rather than wallowing

3. Wearing a new top I got (primark) and really like it on, even though its basic its making me smile :)

ThatBubbs said:
1. Shami kebabs from the curry heaven book to look forward to when I get home (first time making them and they smelt lovely!)

2. Was having a pants day, but doing my best to turn it around to a good one rather than wallowing

3. Wearing a new top I got (primark) and really like it on, even though its basic its making me smile :)

Just out of curiousity what were the kebabs like? I have the book and keep meaning to make something from it and they look scrummy!!

1. My girls are loving swimming! My 6 year old (who couldn't swim 3 week ago) is trying for her 25m today! :D little one is asking to go & she hated water at the beginning of the week :)

2. It's hubby's birthday today & his present that I ordered is ready for collection this morning!! :woohoo:

3. I've planned to stick to plan even though there will be cake & beer about later :D

Just out of curiousity what were the kebabs like? I have the book and keep meaning to make something from it and they look scrummy!!

I really enjoyed them. they definitely benefitted from being left overnight to absorb flavour - and I'm not a massive turkey lover!
It's made me determined to make my own burgers and stuff too :)

1 - Work day almost over
2 - Going home to lovely boyf and a veggie sausage sarnie for tea
3 - Can have a big sleep tonight

ThatBubbs said:
I really enjoyed them. they definitely benefitted from being left overnight to absorb flavour - and I'm not a massive turkey lover!
It's made me determined to make my own burgers and stuff too :)

1 - Work day almost over
2 - Going home to lovely boyf and a veggie sausage sarnie for tea
3 - Can have a big sleep tonight

Thanks, will give them a go! I love making homemade burgers etc, I tend to make big batches and freeze them :)

Loundy said:
Thanks, will give them a go! I love making homemade burgers etc, I tend to make big batches and freeze them :)

Loundy... We make loads of burgers too. Have u tried putting a hex a mini baby bell inside the mince mix b4 cooking! Immense!!

1) did day 2 of couch to 5km app-
2) at friends ordering takeout but I'm gonna have a chicken grilled Keebab instead of joining them for a curry.
3) measured out an allowance of Malibu for tonight so I stay within syns.

I only had two glasses of wine last night at the meeting...
I eat dried apricots instead of Haribo sweeties
Jackie has given me a spare copy of the Hairy Dieters book...

Back