3 Positives for today...

smartie831 said:
Loundy... We make loads of burgers too. Have u tried putting a hex a mini baby bell inside the mince mix b4 cooking! Immense!!

Not tried it yet but I totally am now!!! :D thanks

Had a lovely first day back with students
Resisted the buffet provided for the training day...that I organised...and ate my salad!
Resisted Cadbury chocolate mis-shapes I bought for staff meeting today....

1. Even though I gained tonight I am feeling positive I have a good week ahead
2. Holiday is in a week and a bit :)
3. Stocked up on lots of healthy stuff at Tesco!

1) did couch to 5km session-
2) met dad during my lunch hour and instead of eating as I used To do. Waiting and had a salad after
3) had two comments on how well I'm
Doing. Feel great! So much more energy.

1. I'm going out tonight!!!

2. I've made a gorgeous SW version on a Chinese takeaway so I'm not tempted when we get home

3. I'm feeling confident that I am not going to sway off plan (counting syns weekly this week) & hoping for a loss Monday :D

Sold my car

Saved some money

Going out for tea

1. Finally got round to cutting the grass, front and back
2. Really enjoyed my 4th day of 100%
3. Sun is shining, spent a lovely couple of hours at the ice cream farm with my son this morning.

Can I add a 4th??.... Found some wooden flooring for the living room - we have to get rid of the carpet because of the dogs allergy.

And I've done all this not feeling very well, well done me lol

**punk*~*star** said:
1. I'm going out tonight!!!

2. I've made a gorgeous SW version on a Chinese takeaway so I'm not tempted when we get home

3. I'm feeling confident that I am not going to sway off plan (counting syns weekly this week) & hoping for a loss Monday :D

Not sure this is now true, planned on Malibu but ended up on cider! God help me!

1. I don't have much of a hangover

2. I'm back to 100% today

3. I'm still clinging onto the hope I may lose on Monday? Ive had 118 over week :eek: on second thoughts STS?!?

Back