3 Positives for today...

**punk*~*star** said:
1. I don't have much of a hangover

2. I'm back to 100% today

3. I'm still clinging onto the hope I may lose on Monday? Ive had 118 over week :eek: on second thoughts STS?!?

Oh it's only 13 over the upper limit go for a loss. ;-)

peacelily said:
Oh it's only 13 over the upper limit go for a loss. ;-)

I know I've just always an all or nothing kind of girl (strict with syns or completely of the wagon) so no idea how bad 13 syns is going to affect me :( anyway tonight we'll see...

I know I've just always an all or nothing kind of girl (strict with syns or completely of the wagon) so no idea how bad 13 syns is going to affect me :( anyway tonight we'll see...

Even if it does affect tonights weigh in in the grand scheme of things it won't if you are back on track and you had a good night by the sounds of it so thats a good thing!x

*Emsie* said:
Even if it does affect tonights weigh in in the grand scheme of things it won't if you are back on track and you had a good night by the sounds of it so thats a good thing!x

Yeah it was a good night & I was back on track yesterday so it's over with now :) don't go out very often so I now have till Xmas to really go for it! :)

Thanks everyone x x

1. Managed to oversleep this morning & still get 2 kids ready for school, one in uniform & other in full pirate costume lol

2. Spent the past hour watching the little one playing in a box, I love little things like this :)

3. WI tonight so a new week begins :D

Edit: 2 hours later & little un is STILL in her box :p she's set up home in there with portable DVD player, drink of milk & toys

Attachments

• image-2794512870.jpg
    image-2794512870.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Managed to oversleep this morning & still get 2 kids ready for school, one in uniform & other in full pirate costume lol

2. Spent the past hour watching the little one playing in a box, I love little things like this :)

3. WI tonight so a new week begins :D

good luck for weigh in x

1. Been awake since 3am, cooked bombay potatoes, tidied up, made lunches...hate waking early but at least it was productive!
2. Looking after my cousin's little girl, loving watching her and my 3 year old playing, so cute, Noah keeps cuddling her saying I love you lily so much
3. First ever bowl of magic porridge...delish!

Full of a cold today and just want to eat rubbish...
1) resisted a bacon sarnie and had fruit and yogurt
2) resisted shortbread on the section
3) Healthy lunch. jacket spud.

1) Yesterday and today (so far) have been 100% on plan.
2) I am feeling completely back in the zone after around 3 weeks messing around and being off plan.
3) I managed to go to Greggs and buy a Greek Style Yogurt with Mixed Berry & Granola (5.5 Syns) and avoid all pastys, sausage rolls, pies and other naughties, yippee! :party0011:

Princess_Stevie said:
2) I am feeling completely back in the zone after around 3 weeks messing around and being off plan.
3) I managed to go to Greggs and buy a Greek Style Yogurt with Mixed Berry & Granola (5.5 Syns) and avoid all pastys, sausage rolls, pies and other naughties, yippee! :party0011:

Well done getting back on track & with buying healthy stuff from greggs! I can't go in without buying a sausage roll :eek:

1. Had a lazy pj day with little un (she's not very well so used it as an excuse to lounge around in onesies!)

2. Got a meal out planned next week & I'm already planned & sorted - feeling very determined!

3. It's my 9th wedding anniversary today :) I'm not a soppy person but I really wouldn't be without him :D x

Useful to know the syns of the yoghurt as fancied it when was in there with son the other day but wasn't sure how good/bad it was!

1.) Feeling happy
2.) finally finished my anti biotics, thank god because i've felt ill all week because of them... bloody side effects.
3.) I went for a job interview on Monday and I got the job!!!! :D

Linz* said:
1.) Feeling happy
2.) finally finished my anti biotics, thank god because i've felt ill all week because of them... bloody side effects.
3.) I went for a job interview on Monday and I got the job!!!! :D

Congratulations! :)

Back