3 Positives for today...

**punk*~*star** said:
1. Had a lazy pj day with little un (she's not very well so used it as an excuse to lounge around in onesies!)

2. Got a meal out planned next week & I'm already planned & sorted - feeling very determined!

3. It's my 9th wedding anniversary today :) I'm not a soppy person but I really wouldn't be without him :D x

Congrats... Twas mine yesterday...xx

1. I have been 100% on plan for the 3rd day running.
2. Not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips (very unusual for a weekend!)
3. Whilst my friends were tucking into chicken kebab wraps and chinese takeawas I enjoyed a freddo and a can of coke, and didn't feel deprived at all :)

*Emsie* said:
I try to hun even though he drives me to distraction a lot! And his new guitar is going to be stuck somewhere if its not switched off in a minute ;) xxx

Sweetheart, I would trade in a heartbeat... Love kids... Would adopt but as a goth I am not suitable, too subversive... I would be more acceptable if we were gay....xx

1. The sun is out
2. 8 mile run done
3. A mainly child free day (not in a horrible way, in a I'm going to spoil myself way :))

*Emsie* said:
OMG is this true??? Sorry to hear it hun xx

Yeah... I have one adopted daughter Amy who we adopted when she was 15, already a goth herself by then and they couldn't object as she requested it as well as us...xx

Back