1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

-3 stone and 4 dress sizes

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by hanngun, 23 May 2014 Social URL.

1. hanngun

hanngun Well-Known Member

Very nervous to share and quality sucks but at the start of my journey i always wished more people would share their stats and progress photos. We all look so different at different weights and sizes.

Still not at my goal, want to be a size 10/12 and currently 14/16. 14'6, 5'4.

Feel free to say hi on ********* my username is hana_fleming

ForumRunner_20140523_201308.png

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. hanngun

hanngun Well-Known Member

Oops I mean say hi on IG ;)

4. helenmjones75

helenmjones75 Well-Known Member

not on IG but Hi on here. Well done thank you for sharing your picture it helps to see this works X:)

14/5/14 - 15st 10.5lb
    21/5/14 - 15st 4.5lb -6lb (-6lb total loss)

[​IMG]

5. Esme1981

Esme1981 Active Member

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss! I completley agree with you about progress photos. This "inspirational Photos" section is where I come straight to when I need some more motivation ( which is quite often I might add!!haha)

6. MimiBo

MimiBo Member

Congratulations

7. metime

metime Member

Amazing! Well done! X

8. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

well done on your fantastic weight loss hun :) x