3 stone to go!

BlondieSam said:
Yay that's great! I'm planning on doing 2 exercise classes a week and then use the crosstrainer one other time :) I think i'll build up from there if I find i'm not losing weight. x

I love my Xtrianer. It kills me but I love it! Right now I'm walking outdoors as weather is ok but once it starts getting darker earlier and of course colder, I'll make sure I get on that!!! Hope your having a fab day hunny xx

Lushlash said:
I haven't got gym membership anymore so have to make use of going for daily walks (on my own) :(

Hubby's to tired to walk anywere with me when he is home from work. So I just have to go myself with my ear phones in. I've been today for an hour, weather is boiling here & I had a coat on :eek: so I was sweating like mad. I've had to strip off & put all clothes in washer they were that sweaty yuckkkkkk but suppose it's good for weight loss xx

Very good for weight loss Lush. Well done for doing the walk on your own. It can be hard to keep yourself motivated so high five to you!

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

I haven't got gym membership anymore so have to make use of going for daily walks (on my own) :(

Hubby's to tired to walk anywere with me when he is home from work. So I just have to go myself with my ear phones in. I've been today for an hour, weather is boiling here & I had a coat on :eek: so I was sweating like mad. I've had to strip off & put all clothes in washer they were that sweaty yuckkkkkk but suppose it's good for weight loss xx

How come no gym membership now? :(

I've weighed in at 9 stone 8 this morning, yay! I'm really hoping to be 9 stone 6 next week then I will feel really close to the 8s! :D

BlondieSam said:
How come no gym membership now? :(

I've weighed in at 9 stone 8 this morning, yay! I'm really hoping to be 9 stone 6 next week then I will feel really close to the 8s! :D

Well done on being 9st 8lb!

I had gym membership a few months ago but cancelled it as they increased the monthly fee from £32 to £39 & i didnt go often enough to warrant paying that amount, then i worked at the gym on an evening for a few weeks & got free membership, then I left bcos my mother in law was my boss & she is a mega cow lol so now I have no gym boooo I can't join one either as I don't have enough time to go really so I think I'll stick to my daily power walks xx

Well done on being 9st 8lb!

I had gym membership a few months ago but cancelled it as they increased the monthly fee from £32 to £39 & i didnt go often enough to warrant paying that amount, then i worked at the gym on an evening for a few weeks & got free membership, then I left bcos my mother in law was my boss & she is a mega cow lol so now I have no gym boooo I can't join one either as I don't have enough time to go really so I think I'll stick to my daily power walks xx

Thanks :D I'm well chuffed, 3.4lbs down! Although last week I did gain 1.2lb which I think was mainly water weight.

I pay £40 a month, it's so expensive, that's why I really need to start going more often! It's such a waste of money otherwise. Ohh thankfully my boyfriends mum is lovely, but I think working for family can be tough! Are you still working more than 1 job? x

Good job with the weight loss this week Sam, not too far away from the 8's now!

I'm a member at DW Sports gym, and because I'm a student and can manage to go during the off-peak hours it's only £20 a month which is very reasonable considering the facilities available. I plan to go 2-3 time a week and usually manage it, though I feel guilty if I haven't at least gone twice. It's a shame it's not closer to home though as walking to the gym and back plus the workout would equal some major calorie burn!

Nope! Lol. I was having one of those days yesterday - I was just feeling fat and ugly! I know I'm doing something about the weight but i just wish it didn't take so long. I think I'm just tired from only having 1200 calories, it's been long days at work this week so far and the OH is away so not been sleeping well xxxx

Your doing really well keep it up and try and keep smiling :D xx

Thank you :) It's our office day out tomorrow which means sports e.g. Archery etc. I'm awful at anything like that and hate being in the spotlight. I'm absolutely dreading it :( We have to wear Wellies which my calves barely fit in too. Plus I'm worried about the food.. It's bacon sandwiches for breakfast then a BBQ lunch. I'm going to try and just eat chicken, salad and whatever else healthy is there then have a small dinner. X

Sounds so much fun Sam.! Enjoy yourself,
What is it you actually do at work? Always meant to ask you this question, lol xx

Lushlash said:
Sounds so much fun Sam.! Enjoy yourself,
What is it you actually do at work? Always meant to ask you this question, lol xx

Fun for some, me - not so much, lol! I'm the least outdoorsy person you can ever imagine and I've always been a bit rubbish at sports. I'm an accountant, we're not used to these sorts of things ha! xxx

I'm 9 stone 7.4 this morning.. Weight seems to be falling off with this 1200 calorie diet. I'm not complaining but I'm shocked! Really hope i'm 9 stone 6 by next Tuesday x

Well done you! That's brilliant. :D

Woooo well done you!! You'll be at your goal in no time!! Glad your back on it now Sam xx

& an accountant!! You clever little thing you :)

You'll be good at maths then, just wondering im needing some help with a sum, what is 94020284748 + 493893938374 - 83838392992 x 78202227666 = ??

:)

Hahahaha lol xxxx

Lushlash said:
Woooo well done you!! You'll be at your goal in no time!! Glad your back on it now Sam xx

& an accountant!! You clever little thing you :)

You'll be good at maths then, just wondering im needing some help with a sum, what is 94020284748 + 493893938374 - 83838392992 x 78202227666 = ??

:)

Hahahaha lol xxxx

Ha this made me lol. I did maths at uni but still struggle to add up properly depressingly!

I made it through the "fun" day. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I don't think I embarassed myself too much. I think I managed to join in just enough but not too much ha! I did eat quite badly though :( Better than I could of but defiantely way over 1200 calories - I gave in to chocolate mousse, flapjack and wine! x

Weighed in at 9 stone 6 this morning, obviously the fun day was good for something! :) I really hope I can stay this weight now or under until Tuesday. I didn't eat anything after about 4:30 yesterday, and even then it wasn't a proper meal - just flapjack and wine - so I think that's why I am weighing in at 1.2lb less than yesterday.

We have a tax presentation over lunch today and it's catered. I'm going to just have a wrap/sandwiches (it's usually mini wraps etc from the M&S buffet selection) and fruit. I'll be happy if I stay away from the crisps and cake! It is quite easy to not eat too much because I never like to eat when others are presenting to us x

Back