3 stone to go!

Food today:
Beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast (Hex B)
Melon, raspberries
Pasta with bacon, mushrooms, pesto, creme fraiche and salad (1.5 syns for pesto, 0.5 syn for creme fraiche, 1 syn for dressing)
Mullerlight
Tea and milk (Hex A)

3 syns

Going to attempt the gym again today too. I'm nervous for weigh in tomorrow. I'm going to make Monday a light day as it's weigh in at 8pm and I know I'll be focused and find it easy to eat little.

Edit

So no gym today. Been out and about all day. So nervous for weigh in tomorrow. Feeling really bloated! Hope it passes soon.

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight :( Still feeling really bloated. I'm hoping it's just my body adjusting to the new diet.

Food plan for today

Extra easy SP

Melon (S)
16 almonds (Hex B)
Carrot and coriander soup (S)
Cucumber (S) and cottage cheese (P)
Boiled egg (P), cheese (2.5 syns), pickled onions and beetroot (S)
Cereal bar (Hex B)

2.5 syns Need to eat more P (protein) foods.

Tomorrow I'll have the boiled egg with breakfast and will be having a proper dinner with protein. Gym tonight for definite :)

Last edited:
I'm so hungry! I don't want to eat until after weigh in though. Heading to the gym now so hopefully that takes my mind off it... x

Yay gym! Good girl! I was starving this afternoon - had to have Atkins protein bar, sorted my right out. Good luck for weigh in x

Lost 3.5lb :) Back in the 10s! 10st 12.5lb. Already looking forward to being out of them haha.

Loved the gym and now know where I'm going so will be back tomorrow! X

Lost 3.5lb :) Back in the 10s! 10st 12.5lb. Already looking forward to being out of them haha. Loved the gym and now know where I'm going so will be back tomorrow! X

Woo hoo!!

Go girl

Woo hoo!! Go girl

Over the moon :)

Aiming for 2lbs this week.

Plan today:
Melon, hard boiled egg
16 almonds (Hex B)
Carrot and coriander soup
Cottage cheese, cucumber
Omelette with ham, mozzerella, tomato, onion and mushroom (1/2 Hex A)
Tea, milk (1/2 Hex A)
Cereal bar (Hex B) - if needed, went to bed too full last night

0 syns

Really want a perfect week - saving some syns for next Monday as have a half day at work and going out for lunch and drinks. Will try and make the lunch syn free as much as possible but the g&ts won't be!

Over the moon :) Aiming for 2lbs this week. Plan today: Melon, hard boiled egg 16 almonds (Hex B) Carrot and coriander soup Cottage cheese, cucumber Omelette with ham, mozzerella, tomato, onion and mushroom (1/2 Hex A) Tea, milk (1/2 Hex A) Cereal bar (Hex B) - if needed, went to bed too full last night 0 syns Really want a perfect week - saving some syns for next Monday as have a half day at work and going out for lunch and drinks. Will try and make the lunch syn free as much as possible but the g&ts won't be!

I get gin and slim - that saves a load of calories ;-)

I get gin and slim - that saves a load of calories ;-)

Me too. I actually prefer it which apparently makes me not a proper g&t lover haha. Still 3 syns a drink and when you're supposed to stick to 10 syns a day it's not ideal!

I'm too full, I actually hate this feeling! Eating too late isn't doing me any favours. x

Food plan for today:

Extra easy SP

Melon and hard boiled egg
16 almonds (Hex B)
Cherry tomatoes and cottage cheese
Chicken, creme fraiche (1 syn), pesto (1.5 syns), baby corn, mange tout
Cereal bar (second Hex B)
Tea and milk (Hex A)
M&S oatberry cluster (3 syns - someone's birthday at work so they've brought in treats and I couldn't resist one of these)

5.5 syns

Last edited:
Yesterday was fine. Had an evening off the gym but going tonight, tomorrow, Sat & Sun. Works really tough at the moment, thinking of looking for a new job but want to be fitter and healthier first - I don't want to go for interviews overweight. I know that sounds silly but I'll be more confident if I know I look half decent.

Food plan today

Extra easy SP

Melon and egg
14 cashews (hex b)
Cherry tomatoes and pickled onions
Cereal bar (second hex b)
Omelette with ham, onion, mushroom, tomato and cheese (1/2 hex a)
Tea and milk (1/2 hex a)

Last edited:
Sooo hungry today and cannot be bothered with the gym. Other half has training so that will make it easier to go x

I hate hungry days. I had that yesterday but much better today. Swings and roundabouts I guess :)

Feel soooo much better for going to the gym!

Just home and had a 1 egg omelette topped with tonnes of veg, a bit of ham and cheese. Tasted amazing! x

Feel soooo much better for going to the gym! Just home and had a 1 egg omelette topped with tonnes of veg, a bit of ham and cheese. Tasted amazing! x

Woo hoo! Good girl. I always try and make excuses but feel great when I do :)

Great low carb dinner too! Your tummy will feel all flat tomorrow :)

I'm liking limited carbs, I've enjoyed it this week. I've got 2 meals out next week (just at Nandos and a pub lunch) so need to be good this weekend.

Next weekend I'm going to my parents house so want to try and save syns because I know there will be lots of food and alcohol. First test at damage control!

Plan for today

Berries and hard boiled egg
Cottage cheese
Carrot and coriander soup (last portion, thank god. Last time I make 5 portions of any soup, sick of it!)
Beetroot
Cereal bar (Hex B)
Breaded fish (Hex B), mushy peas
Pickled onions if needed as a snack later!
Tea and milk (1/2 Hex A)
Cheese slice (1/2 Hex A)

Going to the gym straight from work. It's actually proving quite good for me to get out of the house - just for the reason of giving the other half some space too.

Since being overweight I barely do anything during the week so I'm always in! He's out Tuesdays and Thursdays at training but now he can have Mondays and Fridays to see the guys/just have some alone time without worrying about me!

Up and getting ready to go to the gym.

Food plan for today
Extra easy SP

Melon
Beans, toast (Hex B) egg, mushrooms and tomatoes
Cereal bar (Hex B)
Steak, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms and asparagus
Tea and milk (Hex A)
Wine 16.5 syns... Woops!

Last edited:
Back