3 stone to go!

Gym done, met a friend for coffee, had my lunch and now chilling watching TV. Got some work to do so will start that shortly and nip to tesco in a break for food for the week.

Feeling pretty good :) x

Gym done, met a friend for coffee, had my lunch and now chilling watching TV. Got some work to do so will start that shortly and nip to tesco in a break for food for the week. Feeling pretty good :) x

Very similar mornings ! How good does it feel to get the gym done early on?! I love it

Much prefer getting it out of the way, makes me want to be good for the day! Weekends are always the hardest! x

Totally agreed that's why I started exercising on the weekend to stop my diet sabotage!!

I always get close to my calories on the weekend even factoring in the exercise but I'm fine with that. I always eat stacks of healthy foods and really enjoy all my meals :)

Got a bottle of reduced alcohol wine. 16.5 syns!

Will still be under weekly syns drinking that and having a wagamamas on Monday so just going to enjoy it! X

Got a bottle of reduced alcohol wine. 16.5 syns! Will still be under weekly syns drinking that and having a wagamamas on Monday so just going to enjoy it! X

Go for it doll - good planning :)

Plan for tomorrow and Monday

Tomorrow
Beans, egg, bread, mushrooms (Hex B)
"Burger in a bowl" - mince, onion, salad and thousand island dressing, cheese (1/2 Hex A) 1 syn
Hot chocolate 2 syns
Tea and milk (1/2 Hex A)

Monday
Melon
Pistachios (Hex B), satsumas
Wagamamas chicken and prawn pad thai and dumplings 30 syns
Tea and milk (Hex A)

Need to recalculate syns for the week - think it's 57 or 58 and I'm allowed 70. Line drawn under anyway. Week starts a fresh tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Feeling the wine a bit this morning :/

I've not drank properly since 27 December as I was ill over Christmas and new year! Hopefully tea, breakfast and the gym sorts me out :)

Just had a look around the shops as finished work for the day. I used to love shopping when I was slim, I feel like now I only buy clothes that make me look slimmer rather than what I like.

I can't wait to be slim again and shop till I drop haha. I've seen tonnes of outfits that I want!

The savings are going to take a huge hit when I reach my target weight! X

Plan for today

Egg white
Pistachios (Hex B)
Mushroom soup
Cherry tomatoes
Cereal bar (Hex B)
Omelette with ham, mushroom, onion, tomato
Tea and milk (Hex A)

Weighing in tonight. No gym as working tonight to try and get on top of things, I'm so busy and stressed. Not good.

Thanks!

Plan for today

Pistachios (Hex B)
Cherry tomatoes
Nandos - butterfly chicken breast, spicy rice, sauce and side salad (6 syns)
Tea and milk (Hex A)

I really want to be in the 9s in 4 weeks time. 9.5lb to go so just under 2.5lb a week. I'm still technically overweight until I reach around 9 stone 11 I think it is so hopefully it won't be too difficult. I haven't been to the gym yet this week with one thing and another. I can't go tonight either but I'll go tomorrow and go out for a jog Saturday and Sunday at my parents then I've still met my aim of physical activity 3 days a week.

Next week I'll be back in my normal routine until I'm away up north on the Sunday with work to a place where I don't think there's any gyms - going to take my gym stuff and go for a jog at least once and try and do an exercise dvd in my hotel room. They always send me to the middle of no where!

Food will be tough that week too. The plan is fill up on scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes for breakfast, eat fruit, veggies and yoghurt for lunch then order plain meat and veggies/salad at night where I can.

Last edited:
Didn't eat my melon or soup. Enjoyed my Nandos though and was really good to catch up with a fellow dieting buddy!

She's so good at putting my head in the right place and making me see that I'm in it for the long haul.

One of my other friends has just been making me feel bad about myself with constant comparisons and trying to get one up on me always. I know that motivates some people but it's not nice to be on the receiving end! x

I need to lose an average of 1.6lb per week to reach my goal of 8 stone 3 by the time I go to New York.

As I'm hoping for 2.5lb a week until I'm 9 stone 13.5, it will be an average of 1.4lb per week which I think is doable.

To maintain 9 stone 13.5lb I would need to eat 1761 calories a day, that's without taking exercise into account. I need to have a total deficit per week of 4900 calories to lose 1.4lb which is 700 per day.

If I burn 500 calories at the gym 4 times a week I can eat around 1350 calories a day and should still lose 1.4lb. I think I will have to stick to this once I'm in the healthy weight range. I'm going to get myself a polar watch for an accurate calorie burn and I'll count calories. I'll need to up the exercise once I'm getting lower to keep the same pace I think. Once it starts getting warmer it will be easier to run at lunchtimes etc :)

So motivated right now!

I need to lose an average of 1.6lb per week to reach my goal of 8 stone 3 by the time I go to New York. As I'm hoping for 2.5lb a week until I'm 9 stone 13.5, it will be an average of 1.4lb per week which I think is doable. To maintain 9 stone 13.5lb I would need to eat 1761 calories a day, that's without taking exercise into account. I need to have a total deficit per week of 4900 calories to lose 1.4lb which is 700 per day. If I burn 500 calories at the gym 4 times a week I can eat around 1350 calories a day and should still lose 1.4lb. I think I will have to stick to this once I'm in the healthy weight range. I'm going to get myself a polar watch for an accurate calorie burn and I'll count calories. I'll need to up the exercise once I'm getting lower to keep the same pace I think. Once it starts getting warmer it will be easier to run at lunchtimes etc :) So motivated right now!

Haha your brain works very similarly to mine !

Haha, I'm glad you understand. Most people don't!

I wish that was exactly how it always worked, I know weight can be a funny thing at times x

Haha, I'm glad you understand. Most people don't! I wish that was exactly how it always worked, I know weight can be a funny thing at times x

I think a lot of the time the maths doesn't work because people overestimate calories burnt and underestimate food consumed. Also I think there's definitely something in the timing and sometimes there's a lag and if you are genuinely gaining muscle but people like to use that excuse every week!!

I seem to be hungry all the time at moment. Or maybe not hungry but craving food. Defo a difference!!

I think a lot of the time the maths doesn't work because people overestimate calories burnt and underestimate food consumed. Also I think there's definitely something in the timing and sometimes there's a lag and if you are genuinely gaining muscle but people like to use that excuse every week!! I seem to be hungry all the time at moment. Or maybe not hungry but craving food. Defo a difference!!

That's true. Oh no I hate that :( I'm like that at the weekend.

I've only eaten a few pistachios again today. Just not feeling food as I'm so stressed at work. :(

Back