3 stone to lose... starting tomorrow...buddies, similar amount weight to lose?

Rissole76

Hi guys
I never thought Id do a vlcd but I am sick of trying to diet losing abit putting it back on etc. I am basically an amazing maintainer!! I can lose abit then put it back on again, I dont gain more, which I suppose is good, but it means I am constantly stuck in the mid 13's!! If it was the mid 10's I was stuck at then I would be fine!! So I am starting tomorrow when my food arrives, unless it arrives late in the day then I may aswell start Monday, as its easier once the kids are back at school. But I would like to lose about 3 stone. Anyone else have this much to lose or have already lost this amount? I like the idea of being able to do this over a short period of time then get to the maintaining. How long do you think it should take? I hope I dont feel too poorly on it as I would love it to work and be able to stick to it!!
Good luck all :eek:

Hi

I'm starting today and have 3 stone to lose too of you fancy a diet buddy? In the same as you, I manage to lose a but but put I back on and I can eat pretty much what I like and stay the same weight (which I suppose is a good thing) but would prefer to be able to do that at 10 stone instead of 13!! Lol!! Just had my first pack and finally on the start of my journey :) Hope your delivery comes soon for you

YM2B xx

Thought I'd post this again because my iPhone likes to change everything I write!! Lol!!

Hi

I'm starting today and have 3 stone to lose too if you fancy a diet buddy? I'm the same as you, I manage to lose a bit but put it back on and I can eat pretty much what I like and stay the same weight (which I suppose is a good thing) but would prefer to be able to do that at 10 stone instead of 13!! Lol!! Just had my first pack and finally on the start of my journey :) Hope your delivery comes soon for you

YM2B xx

Hi ladies,

I'm such a professional yoyo dieter, it's a shame I haven't managed to make a living out of it. I've just ordered my first weeks pack. I thought I was being good by only ordering a weeks worth, as I've invested (wasted) far too much money in the past on exercise equipment, fad diets, slimming clubs, magazines, cook books etc etc. but now I'm wondering if I should have committed to a months supply.

I'm not starting until Monday as I'm visiting my parents for the weekend, as its my dear mums birthday and I know she's planning on taking us all out for dinner.

I'm also going on holiday in 6 weeks, so I'd ideally like to lose 21 lbs. do you think this is far too ambitious? I know I will gain copious amounts when I'm away (10 days in Portugal, self catering), but I can't put this off for another 2 months. I've a wardrobe of beautiful clothes that don't fit me, a mirror that I hate looking at, and I'm not in any photos of recent milestones (you can't get these moments back).

I'd really love it if I could have a couple of diet buddies to support me on my journey and vice versa. I've never attempted VLCD before and really want to give it 100%, though I know it's going to be hard as I will still have to cook and prepare the rest of the families meals, so will be constantly surrounded by temptation.

Sorry for waffling on and on.

Good luck ladies xx

Thought I'd post this again because my iPhone likes to change everything I write!! Lol!!

Hi

I'm starting today and have 3 stone to lose too if you fancy a diet buddy? I'm the same as you, I manage to lose a bit but put it back on and I can eat pretty much what I like and stay the same weight (which I suppose is a good thing) but would prefer to be able to do that at 10 stone instead of 13!! Lol!! Just had my first pack and finally on the start of my journey :) Hope your delivery comes soon for you

YM2B xx
Hi
Our stats are pretty similar, Im 5'6, 13.8st,,, so lets do this together,, I need to be strong!!! I received a note to say food dispatched already so lets hope I can start tomorrow!!

Yes definitely chick! We can do this!! Fingers crossed that your delivery arrives so you can start tomorrow!! I'm more than half way through day 1 and feeling great :) x

Back