3 stones gone in 9 weeks!!!

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
My weigh in has been moved from Monday to Sunday and today another 6lbs has gone making 3 stones in 9 weeks of SS+!!:)

I am so happy!! Hope all my Monday weigh in buddies have a good week too!!

I hope I've done the right thing though? All my 'fat me' clothes that are presentable have gone to the charity shop and the grotty ones in the rag bin. Hope I won't need them again!?!

Wow, that great!! Fanastic weight loss.
I hung on to my fat clothes for ages but did what you did..took them to the charity shop, only keep my biggest trousers, size 26 as a reminder..not going back there.
You will need room in your wardrobe for all your new clothes..Well done x

That's some amazing losses, well done!! It's my TOTM at the moment, and am wondering how that'll affect my weigh in on Thursday, so we'll see!

Oh Bess. So chuffed for you. I know that it hasn't all been plain sailing for you, especially at the beginning.

Look how well rewarded you've been for hanging in there:clap:

Well done, what a brilliant loss! I think you did the right thing sending all your old clothes to charity - it's like reinforcing the idea that you'll never need clothes in that size again. Good on you! :)

That is a brilliant result after just 9 weeks! You must be thrilled! I definitely think you did the right thing giving those clothes to charity - now plan a fab shopping trip to reward yourself!

X

WOW!!!! Bess thats amazing.. You have done incredibly well!!!
Go girl!! and well done for giving your clothes to charity..
You dont want them do you!! You wont need them again . Ever .
Well done keep smiling thats fantastic x

Well done Bess!!!!

I cant wait to get rid of my old clothes, i am planning to go to the bullring in birminghan after my 100 day SS challenge to spend, spend, spend on new clothes!

I'm well impressed!!!! Wish I could match that! xxx

wow i start end of week u done so well

Excellent weight loss :) And yes I think getting rid of your old "fat" clothes is a very good idea :)

Thankyou all so much, you are all so kind. I know that I couldn't have done this without the support and information I have found on this site and I am very very grateful for your help. I mentioned before somewhere here I think, that although wanting to be slimmer has preoccupied me for years (and I have been a real bore on the subject,) I have never dieted before. It is only with your help I am succeeding this time. I can't thankyou all enough.
I feel so much more confident in every respect and my family are so proud of me too! Thankyou,x.:thankyou:

Reactions: KD
Thankyou all so much, you are all so kind. I know that I couldn't have done this without the support and information I have found on this site and I am very very grateful for your help. I mentioned before somewhere here I think, that although wanting to be slimmer has preoccupied me for years (and I have been a real bore on the subject,) I have never dieted before. It is only with your help I am succeeding this time. I can't thankyou all enough.
I feel so much more confident in every respect and my family are so proud of me too! Thankyou,x.:thankyou:
What a fantastic achievement Bess. You are truly an inspiration. It is absolutely amazing that someone's life can change so much after just a few weeks.

Back