3 Week Challenge on each plan seeking Members!!!

Lucylu79

Gold Member
So, im a regular participant of the Extra Easy plan but before it was around I used to do Green all week and then Red at the weekends and I used to loose.

Over the last few weeks and the Xmas and New Year Bulge I found that a few Red days helped me feel less bloated and so it got me thinking about the 3 plans and how they work differently for different people.

I've decided to do a 3 Week Challenge involving 1 week of each plan....

Would anyone like to join me???

well, im starting today. Half heartedly though as im just getting over gastric flu from Christmas, so my appetite isnt quite up to scratch. Ive gained 1/2lb over Christmas, even though ive not eaten for almost 1 week and ive thrown up whatever i did eat. Think my body is in starvation mode now. Need to get back to normality.

Good Luck

Aww sorry to hear you've not been feeling well but well done for only gaining 1/2lb!!! I gained 1lb - Totally deserved as is the next gain at tomorrow's weigh in!

So although I weigh in on wed's I also started today.

Here's what I've had today:

HEA - Skimmed Milk for Tea and coffee (I'm afraid I don't weigh but I no where near have all the allowance)

4 pints water/no added sugar squash.

Banana, 2 x oranges, 2 x apples
Ham Sandwich - HEB
Turkey, 230g Roast Potato - HEB, Brocolli, Swede, Carrots, Green Beans, Sprouts, Roasted Beetroot.

Syns - Mustard 1 syn.

I shall probably have some hot choc later on and perhaps a small piece of choc taking me to just over 5 for the day.

If you want to post your food please do, perhaps you might see something I possibly do wrong and vice versa??

Oh and I shall be doing this week red, next EE and the following week Green so I think we are the same.

xx

Hope you ok and I haven't scared you off!!

So i'm back from weigh in and pleased to report that I stayed the same - Phew!!!

Here's what I have had today -

HEA - Skimmed Milk for tea and coffee

Banana x 2, Apple, Orange x 2
HEB 2 x Hi Fi Light Bars

Ham sandwich - HEB

Liver, bacon and onions, carrot and swede.

Drinks - 2 Pints of water, Diet Coke
Syns - Mustard 1, Curly Wurly 5, Hot Choc 2.5, French Fries 4

Last edited:
I arsed up yesterday and today. Things don't seem be settling down it's it's proper messing with my plans! I'm still not feeling well, daughter is now ill. Gonna have to have the rest of the week off coz daughter has impetigo. Loving the time off work but just leaves me dreading returning next week. Gah

Promise to be well behaved tomorrow. Already have it all planned out.

Well done to you though. Keep it up.x

Lucylu79 said:
Aww sorry to hear you've not been feeling well but well done for only gaining 1/2lb!!! I gained 1lb - Totally deserved as is the next gain at tomorrow's weigh in!

So although I weigh in on wed's I also started today.

Here's what I've had today:

HEA - Skimmed Milk for Tea and coffee (I'm afraid I don't weigh but I no where near have all the allowance)

4 pints water/no added sugar squash.

Ham Sandwich - HEB
Turkey, 230g Roast Potato - HEB, Brocolli, Swede, Carrots, Green Beans, Sprouts, Roasted Beetroot.

Syns - Mustard 1 syn.

I shall probably have some hot choc later on and perhaps a small piece of choc taking me to just over 5 for the day.

If you want to post your food please do, perhaps you might see something I possibly do wrong and vice versa??

Oh and I shall be doing this week red, next EE and the following week Green so I think we are the same.

xx

Hi Lucy, to follow the plan correctly you need to have your full HE allowances, if you aren't having all your milk allowance you have to syn it! Could you maybe have half milk and half cheese, use the cheese in a sandwich or on a meal or make a hot chocolate with the remaining milk! :)

Sent from my iPad

Hi there,

Can I join you dong this? I've been doing EE since I restarted too, but would be interested to revisit red and green and see how I get on and what works/feels best. I'll start with red tomorrow.

Hi Lucy, to follow the plan correctly you need to have your full HE allowances, if you aren't having all your milk allowance you have to syn it! Could you maybe have half milk and half cheese, use the cheese in a sandwich or on a meal or make a hot chocolate with the remaining milk! :)

Sent from my iPad

I thought this had been discussed in the past and that this wasn't actually the case? I think its in the sw faq's that its recommended you eat the full allowance for a healthy diet but you don't have to and if you don't they won't be synned.

Last edited:
Oh no not the full allowance debate again!

TBH I loose weight doing it the way I do, yes if I struggle perhaps I could look into tweeks here (and by tweeks I mean the ones' I do) and there but for now i'll stick to my drinks, don't get me wrong I totally appreciate the advise though!!!

Welcome realslimlady!!!

x-x-x

I wasn't saying it for the weight aspect of it it's to make sure you get enough calcium

And this 'oh no not this debate again'.........if I haven't seen it before how do I know it's been discussed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I arsed up yesterday and today. Things don't seem be settling down it's it's proper messing with my plans! I'm still not feeling well, daughter is now ill. Gonna have to have the rest of the week off coz daughter has impetigo. Loving the time off work but just leaves me dreading returning next week. Gah

Promise to be well behaved tomorrow. Already have it all planned out.

Well done to you though. Keep it up.x

Hope you all feel better soon!! Glad to read your getting back on track, its hard going isn't it!

Food for today so far:

HEA - S. Milk
Drinks - 1 pint water

Ham Sandwich - HEB
230g Jacket Potato - HEB
Diet Coke Chicken made with mushrooms, onions and red pepper served with spring greens.

Syns - Mustard 1, Velvet Crunch crisps 4, Mikado (10) 5

Last edited:
Well, plan for today is...

RED DAY 1

Breakfast - none. Had a really long lie in this morning (a very rare treat born of the kids being back at school and nursery, but me and OH being off work! Bliss!!)

Lunch: 3 egg omlette with lean bacon, lots of mushrooms and 28g cheddar (HEX A)

Dinner: Spanish Chicken Stew - skinless chicken thighs and drumsticks, with tinned chopped tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, garlic, red peppers, chorizo (2 syns), a dash of white wine (1 syn) and 198g new potatoes (HEX B)

Snack: Tinned Pears (HEX B), Shapers Delight chocolate dessert (5 syns)

2nd HEX A is skimmed milk for coffee as needed.

Will snack on lean meat/fruit as needed during the day.

Sounds a great day to me!!!

I'm attempting the diet coke chicken as we speak.... Hope its as nice as i've heard it is!!!

I wasn't saying it for the weight aspect of it it's to make sure you get enough calcium

And this 'oh no not this debate again'.........if I haven't seen it before how do I know it's been discussed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly there are lots of new members to the forum/plans (and maybe those that have just missed it) that won't be sure of the info and though it may be boring/repetitive to some it would be a shame for people to feel that had to syn milk/cheese/bread etc because they didn't want the whole of their allowance.
For those that are aware of all the info nd choose to do with it how they want then great!

As I have a day off tomorrow I am going to measure my HEA and make sure I have every last drop!!!

I just find it really hard to measure when working - Perhaps I should make more of an effort..

Back