3 Week Challenge on each plan seeking Members!!!

Bit quiet on here!

Well I did a full week of red but did go over my syns well and truly and so i've been to weigh in and I stayed the same. I am gutted but it was totally deserved, I am however going to do another red week when i've got no plans that can stop me doing a fab week.

This week its EE for me, starting tonight - Oh how I missed my slimming world chips!!!

x-x

Bit quiet on here!

Well I did a full week of red but did go over my syns well and truly and so i've been to weigh in and I stayed the same. I am gutted but it was totally deserved, I am however going to do another red week when i've got no plans that can stop me doing a fab week.

This week its EE for me, starting tonight - Oh how I missed my slimming world chips!!!

x-x

I have sw chips almost every night when i do red days.

Anyway, im baaack. Finally back to normal. Was my Grandads funeral yesterday and had a busy day organising stuff on Tuesday but pleased to report i was on plan the whole time.

Todays food
B: banana, yog, apple
L: salad with tinned mackeral in tom sauce
S: ryvitas with phili (Hxa and b)
D: sweet and sour chicken with stir fry veg and sw actifried chips (hxb)

My syns will come from the s&s sauce and the stir fry sauce, but havent calculated them yet.

A sneaky peak on the scales shows a 2lb loss since Monday so am pleased with that and hoping it will keep me motivated.

You leave the skin on your chips and have the 230g portion do you? I never thought of that!

Yeah, i get the sainsburys vivaldi potatoes and weigh them out for hubby and i, chuck em thru the chipper and straight into the actifry. I couldnt be without my actifry - seriously theres probably been about 20 days during the past 4 months that ive not had chips in the evening (except from when i was ill) Its what i look forward to every day.

Bit quiet on here!

x-x
Hi read yr post with interest, but you can have s w syn free chips on a red day. You just have to have them with the skin on like wedges and heb them:D:D

I love my actifry - Its bust whizzing my chips around for tonights 2nd attempt at diet coke chicken!!!!

Got some lovely fresh spinach for my 1/3rd superfree so i'll be having more than 1/3rd with the onions, peppers and mushrooms in the chicken dish too!!!

Surely worth a gold star!!

Well, it looked like more than a third but once the drasted spinach had cooked it didn't look quite as much!! Good job there was loads of SF in the chicken after all!!!

I was wondering something only this evening about the SF rule actually - Do we all try to get it in at every stage, even healthy extras?

I was thinking for example I have has the allowance of 2 X hi fi light bars but had them as a snack.....What do you all do??

x-x

God I wish I felt better! I've eaten salad as the main part of my meal for tea fri, lunch and tea yesterday and I feel bloated, crampy and my face has errupted in boil type spots.

Not normally what happens after a good few days, I normally feel that little bit lighter!

Hoorah, today I feel better! Well in my tummy anyway, i've got a cold starting but i'll take that over how i've been feeling over the last few days.

I must of been bloated as I measured myself and i'm only 1/2 an inch bigger around the tummy than before Xmas so i've gone down an inch since sat.

Hope there are still some of you still out there???

x-x

Lucylu79 said:
Hoorah, today I feel better! Well in my tummy anyway, i've got a cold starting but i'll take that over how i've been feeling over the last few days.

I must of been bloated as I measured myself and i'm only 1/2 an inch bigger around the tummy than before Xmas so i've gone down an inch since sat.

Hope there are still some of you still out there???

x-x

Just checking in to say after the cold I managed to get back on track and Doing the extra easy plan this week and I have taken my measurements again and I'm back to my old measurements which means it must've been bloating after all just hope that this week I can see a loss. Is there anybody out there??

Back