Total Solution 3 week struggles!!

FifiSands

So as of tomorrow I have been doing total solutions for three weeks and before tomorrow's weigh in, I have lost 1stone 1lb. The thing is this week I have been weighing a lot and obsessing over the numbers. I know this isn't good and I should only take the reading once a week, but I don't think I have lost much in the past week. Has anyone else found the third week hard and not lost a lot?

So this week a loss of 4.5lbs. Not bad but it's less than the past two weeks! Am I expecting too much??

Yes sweetie you are the first weeks loss is always huge but there after it should be around 3.5 a week which would bring you to the stone a month they say you can lose so you've actually gone a pound over the expected which is fab :) xxx

You have done brilliantly in 3 weeks, don't be disheartened your weight loss won't be as big as the first few weeks. Keep you the great work, it is obviously working for you.

Thanks! Need to focus on the positive! I just have so much to lose, it seems like it's going to take forever.

I'm in the same boat and have been obsessing over the scales! Even convinced my self they were broken at one point this wk. I'm coming to the end of week 3 and have noticed that the loss has slowed down. But like the others have said keep on at it. Try to hide the scales like I have now. I think seeing them daily makes you want to jump on!

Good luck (",)

Dev said:
I'm in the same boat and have been obsessing over the scales! Even convinced my self they were broken at one point this wk. I'm coming to the end of week 3 and have noticed that the loss has slowed down. But like the others have said keep on at it. Try to hide the scales like I have now. I think seeing them daily makes you want to jump on!

Good luck (",)

Weight loss is not consistent, it varies. I used to weigh once a month, it took away the daily angst. I was obsessive, and felt I was being controlled by scales. So once a month worked for me.

The body holds on to weight some weeks but it all balances out over a month.

GSQ

Great tips on here.. I only lost 0.5 in my second week but my clothes are looser so I guess my body has to get into the swing of it yet. It was disheartening as I have been 100% so I think I'll go to monthly weigh ins too. There's some very inspirational losses on here. Gives me a boost to know people are succeeding. Well done and good luck on reaching goal and staying there everyone.

Angel72 said:
Great tips on here.. I only lost 0.5 in my second week but my clothes are looser so I guess my body has to get into the swing of it yet. It was disheartening as I have been 100% so I think I'll go to monthly weigh ins too. There's some very inspirational losses on here. Gives me a boost to know people are succeeding. Well done and good luck on reaching goal and staying there everyone.

Thank you. I have had an amazing day today, a day which would have been impossible at 17+ stones. I can't get over how good it fees just to be able walk anywhere I want without breathlessness, sore feet, rubbed thighs, sweaty. You know what I mean I'm sure.

Try hard, it's so worthwhile.

GSQ

I will be trying my best with the support on here I'm sure ill get there. Thanks for posting your success

have you measured aswell? sometimes you lose on the scales one week and inches the next :) has kept me going in the past when nothing happens lb-wise!
Good luck X

Hi diva, I measured right at the start but not since, I think I'll re measure when I'm finding it really hard so i get a boost like you say. I was 22st when I started cutting down and the tape didn't even go round some bits then :) I know it's impossible not to lose on this diet so as long as I'm 100% I know it'll go. I'm getting some black chai tbags today. Vanilla seems to be the one left in the box. Well done on your meal out too.

Thanks hon :) keep positive X

Howdya sing song go? It used to give me a huge boost to sing, it was a bit painful for everyone else though :)

Was goooood sing thankyou! Seeing people I hadn't fir a while was also good :)
i teach singing and sing professionally and can't imagine life without it!!
And I think everyone should sing as much ad possible as it is good for the soul aswell as the lungs!
And ignore other people!!!

Such lovely posts thank you! I love hearing such positivity - helps me through the bad moments. I am on the "eating" week and I went out for dinner with my husband last night. It was great I was able to have grilled salmon and green veg. It was lovely. I think I'll have a good free day today though as I am worried about putting weight on this week!

Back