Step 1 Sole Source + 3 weeks in and 20lb gone!!

This is me on the 18th September weighing 19 stone 11lbs

image-3416117510.jpg

This was me on New Years Eve weighing 15 stone 11lbs - 4 stone gone in three and a half months. I never thought I would go out in public in a dress so it was a momentous night for me!! I still have a long way to go but I am over half way!

image-184715732.jpg

Good luck to everyone on their journey!! X

Fab!!! Well done x

Lady you look amazing! And I love that dress! You look wayyyy smaller than a 16! Xx

Bless you and thank you!! It was you that inspired me to put that photo on after seeing yours! You look truly amazing and you really have been an inspiration x

Aww that's lovely of you to say! I remember saying the same thing to so many of the people on here when i started and throughout my journey so far but never thought I'd be in the position of one day helping others out! I guess when we all start out theres so much darkness around that we cant see any light in that ling tunnel!!!

And now look at us, we both have done so well and we're not even at target yet!!! You lady are also an inspiration and don't forget it! :D

Don't worry sheepy19 - we all have our wobbles! Just take one day at a time and don't be too hard on yourself. You are doing really well as this isn't an easy journey. Thanks for your nice comment - that helps give me determination to carry on! X

Hi! Was looking for you last night to send you a message!

I started on 18th September (17 weeks ago) and since then I have lost 4 stone 5lbs. I did take a couple of weeks off at Christmas but I was sensible and stayed the same.

I have 2 stone left to go to get my BMI to 27. When I get to this goal I may carry on or I may switch to weight watchers which is how I intend to maintain when I finish.

How are you doing? How much do you want to loose? X

Hi! Was looking for you last night to send you a message!

I started on 18th September (17 weeks ago) and since then I have lost 4 stone 5lbs. I did take a couple of weeks off at Christmas but I was sensible and stayed the same.

I have 2 stone left to go to get my BMI to 27. When I get to this goal I may carry on or I may switch to weight watchers which is how I intend to maintain when I finish.

How are you doing? How much do you want to loose? X

That's fantastic :) yea I'm the same I intend to join weightwatchers to maintain too. I lost just over 4 stone but gained at christmas so trying to get bk to where i was b4 but to get to goal il b loosing 11.5 stone total. When I say that if I loose less and feel comfortable then I won't need to loose quite so much. I had time off over Christmas and I wasn't so sensible lol I'm still going I'm just keeping my holiday in June in mind to push me on. Ur looking great I must say. U and shaz r my inspiration :) xx

Can I just say - I was making my kids tea and so tempted to eat some of their pizza but I read your message and it gave me such determination to stick to it. It is so nice when someone says you inspire them as it makes me not want to let you down!

You have lost 4 stone which is AMAZING!!! Well done! Just remember how far you have come and you might as well crack this thing and finish the journey. You will get there. Sometimes I have felt like quitting but I know 3 months down the line I would be so annoyed with myself as I could have been at my goal. Lets take it one day at a time together and the days will turn into weeks and the weeks into months and we will be so proud of ourselves!

Remember to tell yourself how brilliant you are doing x

Thank u butterfly I kno ur right we can do this and we will get there eventually :) I'm glad u stayed away from the pizza aha plz keep posting u spur me on lol xxx

Well done! What a good idea, I think I'll do fortnightly pics to keep me motivated and actually see the difference, so easy to miss it because you see your self every day. But keep up the good work!!x

Back