3 weeks off-4lb gain !!

macy12

Well, after nearly three weeks off plan, and 4lbs gain, I`m back to CD 100% tomorrow !

I went on my hols (8th July), armed with a weeks worth of packs and good intentions and blew it.........big time.
The worst of it was, it wasn`t so much food I craved, but cool refreshing soft drinks !!!

I convinced myself I`d get straight back on the wagon as soon as I got home, but I just couldn`t get my head in the right place.
I only want to lose another 14lbs or so, so it seems daft to have come so far, without finishing the job properly!

I`m dreading tomorrow, but know it has to be done!
Wish me luck !!! :break_diet:

Hi Macy, that's good going though hun, only 4lb on after 3 weeks. I know your dreading tomorrow but just look at it as your starting the final sprint to the finish line and reaching your goal - well done for coming this far. Good Luck xx

thats great only 4lb on, its good to know as im away in 3 wks and dreading the gain( i put 1 stone gain in my mind any less i'll be chuffed) but now know it can be done without putting on so much, well done and good luck getting back on plan x

Back