1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

3 yoghurts a day?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by geeree, 19 May 2014 Social URL.

1. geeree

geeree Member

Is this allowed if they are all fat free?
    I see people say they have to be natural to be free but that's not right is it? I thought muller light was free and they are flavoured.
    I mixed strawberries with a yoghurt today and I want another one after my tea. That will be 2 today but I usually have one for breakfasts too which I missed today.
    I'm also going to try the Eton mess next week as a reward if I loose again at my next weigh in. Mmmm I can't wait!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. geeree

geeree Member

I've now seen other peoples diaries in here and get the feeling this is in the wrong place. Sorry.

4. Jess<3

Jess<3 Journey to 10 stone loss

yes there freee and ok... theres a natural yogurt alot use to cook with/make other recipes and some are syn'd like other yogurts....

also yes this is food diaries section. x

5. geeree

geeree Member

Thank you.
    I'm using my mobile and it doesn't show the full section name. Just Food.....