**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

*Sparkles* said:
Sorry not been on guys I'm in hospital at the moment got admitted on Tuesday with a bad absess and looks like I will
Be here over the weekend too!

So feeling sorry for myself :( lol x

Oh no! Sorry to hear you're poorly hun :( hope you get treated quickly

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sorry Sparkles to hear re ur plight, been in hossie I sure hope they are treating u well

I need u bk! Hugs xx

I'm finally home!!... Well at my mums anyway!
I had surgery on Tuesday and still feeling a but queasy with all the antibiotics I'm taking but miles better than this time last week!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, you lot have been kinder than some do called friends in real life! One of them didn't even txt me the whole time I was in hospital, that's friends for you!

Welcome back mate, take life easy till you are back in full health. Keep smiling we aint a bad lot on here lol

Good to hear you are on the mend :)

Yep, you really find out the good friends when you need them and the bad when they just seem to not bother, I've always just said sod the ones who don't want to know as they are not worth knowing to be honest, and if they don't want to know then it's their loss.

Yay!!!!! Missed u!!! Hope u feel better soon!! Hugs! How long will u be resting? Are u in pain still? Xx

*Sparkles* said:
Thanks guys , sooo looking forward to my wee holiday needless to say I havnt been to Ww in weeks and weeks, gonna try hardest to be good on hols but I'm full board so could be tricky haha!

I'm back Thursday night :) xxx

Where u off to?

xxx

Hope you have a great time while away, and try not to worry to much about being good, main thing is to enjoy yourself.

Have an awesome hol :) xx

hey guys well im back with a hefty gain to boot!

Holiday was nice, weather a bit of a mixture tho...sun and rain! I was not amused lol.

Lots and lots of yummy food and I weighed myself this morning and scales show 17st 9lb :cry: I was eating alot of bread and naughty things on holiday so im sure some of that is water weight but not going to ww tomorrow and giving myself a week to get back on track!

Got a wee bit of news too...been on a few dates with a guy and seems to be going well so far. Just a wee thing tho thats making me wary...hes unemployed and I always swore I wouldnt go out with someone who wasnt working. He says he is trying to get a job but im just a bit unsure of the situation just now.

Will keep you all posted....going out 2moro night for halloween with my best mate, going as a pirate :p

Like I said to someone else don't worry about a gain while on holiday it will soon come of when you get back on track, and as long as you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters :)

I went away for a long weekend a couple weeks back seems like a couple years ago and ready to go away again.

Back