**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

ugggh Ive had a wheat fuelled day and feel yuk - i really dont know why I do this to myself but I have it out of my system now. I had 2 rolls and sausage with potato scone and onion on way home from ww and then ive just had 2 potato waffles with supernoodles for dinner.

I really fancied a chinese but trying to avoid it lol.

I do however have a plan for the c25k! I remembered that not too far from work is a running track in the local park so tomorrow morning after work at 8am I AM going to do week 1 day 1. I reckon there shouldnt be too many people around at that time on a sunday lol. Im sat here in my joggies and race for life tshirt. I will do this. Ive downloaded an extra wee bit on my app that calculates distance and cals burned too.
I will report back in the morning on how I got on!
Wish me luck!

Here's my funky new trainers :)

Attachments

• image-4229323629.jpg
    image-4229323629.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 31
did you get out for day1?

I did it, I did it, I did it!!!!!

I managed the whole 26 mins!
I power waked the jog bits and then I decided to try and jog for one of the minutes and I managed it! Knackered but chuffed with myself considering I'm still massively overweight!
I've earned 3 activity points too!

Work was sooo long and boring last night I succumbed to a few fairy cakes but all pointed and only just dipped into my weeklies!

Off to bed now night night!

YAY for you! I'm determined to get on the kinect fitness this week.

sweet dreams xx

YAY for you! I'm determined to get on the kinect fitness this week.
collapses in a heap. done 20 mins of it and its nrly killed me haha

luckily, since having my daughter, I can't eat anything from the chippy. Even thinking about fried stuff makes me wanna gag.

Have you seen the tefal actifry things, might be able to make yourself a fry up for less at home? They actually do chips less fat than oven ones ;) The asda extra special port sausages are cheapo in points too, I think 3 pp each, but 10pp for 4 :D.

another 3 activity points earned cutting and weeding the back garden - all before nightshift too so go me!

It needs more work but I think ive done enough considering im working tonight!

Ive got a few spare evenings next week so gonna get it all sorted and looking lovely. Im very lucky as its a little suntrap in the afternoons!

Ive got a little bit of gossip too, I have a date next week too! Ive been chatting to a guy online and we have been texting for about 3 weeks now and he seems lovely! 1st date I will have been on in over a year so very nervous but hoping it goes ok too!

Ive also seen a job that I could be interested in so Ive sent my CV away. Its outside the nhs so a big step, see what happens!

wooohooo check you out with a date. The job bit is great too!!!
SOOOOO need to be kept up to date on this one!

Back