**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

lol yeah pay for the new ones :D
I got rid of all my smaller stuff, had no space. regretting that now.

well i decided to treat myself to the benefit makeup anyway as I was feeling really down. I had a chinese after work on saturday night and thats my treat over with for the week so being super strict this week as having to weigh in on saturday as im working friday.
Im continuing to drink at least 2 litres per day but by god its horrendous having to go to the toilet all the time lol. Off to asda in a bit to stock up on work suppplies as have 4 days in a row this week (12hr shifts).

Im excited as Im off to manchester in may with some ww girlies that i chat to online (have met some of them) so would love love love to be in the 16's for then if not before for sure!

mmmm makeup. its a weakness of mine ;)
ever watch any of the gurus on utube? got some awesome tips from there.

I've made a decision , my monthly pass came today and I've realised that I will only be able to make the next 2 weeks and then I'm not going to make a regular class for 4 weeks!
Sooooooo I've switched to esource and I'm gonna try going this alone for the next month and see how I go. I'm getting loads of support from we boards and on here so hopefully I will be able to stuck to it!

check out this channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan
shes now hired by some makeup companies but the earlier stuff is loads of makes. Shes got some nice home made treatments like an exfoliator made with honey, olive oil and sugar and OMG its lush! Worth a good dig thru her vids :)

Well done sparkles! That's great!!! I think I'm going to have to start drinking more water, I only have it in tea!

well done gorgeous gurlie :D get into them 16s :D

LOL 4 day week this week, 4 day week the next. its still not over...cry

This week is like gone already. got tax return to do (oh heeeelp) so accountants to see, got puppy to get haircut, easter services at schools. uggggh and work to fit in between that.

whatcha done this weekend so far? I went and annoyed my sis in law for the afternoon yesterday which was nice :D Going to get some house stuff done today and mebbe plant up some seeds with the kids. Need a post it on my forehead to remind me to water them :D

Bit of a dodgy weekend for me.... Saturday consisted of Chinese and then loads of drinking followed by kebab on way home!

Sunday was McDonalds, followed by left over Chinese and then pizza express. It's not good but unfortunately that's what hangovers do to me :(

I'm back on the straight and narrow this week now as really really want that 1lb off on Friday! Please keep everything crossed for me guys!

LOL sounds like a fun filled weekend. I think i forgot what drunk is. I need kid free weekends to be able to and since I don't get that, I don't drink lol.

yum yums called that for a reason :D I avoid gregs now or I buy them haha.
I had a big bag of crisps for breakfast cus spar didn't sell fruit and im going to turn into a mullerlight if i eat another one (fail) so I'm hardly being excellent either.
Still well within points, about to see what I can micro for dinner. Been sat out the back for 2 hours instead of sorting tea :D

Back