**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

lol you trying to outgeek me?
you should see my work area...its a bit excessive lol.

Menu today

36 pps

Breakfast:
1 cheese string - 2

Lunch:
2 gluten free pitta breads - 8
3 slice mozzeralla cheese - 6
Red onion - 0
Crisps -3

Dinner:
Spaghetti Carbonara - 14

Anytime:
crisps - 2

Total: 36
Activity Points earned: 3

I have a few left for maybe a twister lolly later!

I was going to go to zumba but I realised that I didnt have any money to go (silly me) so im going to do some just dance on the wii and I have set up my ww pedometer and i will be able to track how many activity points I rack up!

Last edited:
im pissed off....met mr date today and it was a disaster. He said he wanted to meet up in town and do a bit of shopping, so i meet him and he hardly says a word to me, wandering around town in silence and then I suggest we go for a drink and again silence so I ask him whats up and he says dunno....sat in silence again and I ask him what he wants to do and he shrugs and then says maybe we should call it a day! There doesnt seem any point in continuing. Im really upset as I thought he was one of the nice ones but obviously not , that was at 3pm and ive not heard anything since

Still not heard anything.... Guess that's that then :(

On the plus side I've ended today 1 of under and still have 14 weeklies left but going to the cinema 2moro night so may use them then!

Breakfast:
Cheesestring - 2

Lunch:
Baked potato - 8
2 Eggs - 4
Light salad cream - 1
ww yogurt - 1
crisps -3

Dinner:
asda risotto - 10
salad - 0
Sweet chilli mayo - 2
3 tblspn sweetcorn - 3

Total 34 pts

Last edited:
Hi Sparkles!

Couldn't keep up with it all on the other thread so id thought is follow you here :) your diaries look great, that 2lb will be off in no time and that guy is a stupid pig!! Hes definitely not Mr Right, but trust me you will find Mr Right when you least expect it/don't want a boyfriend like I did! I got dumped by one lad and i was so upset and my mates dragged me round to a flat to get leathered and I met my boyfriend who lived there. We've been together 5 years this year so trust me your time will come I promise :D

How is your week going are you feeling good?

Ruth
X

That bloke sounds like a goon ! you need a staffie, i'd choose mine over my oh any day ! lol

I've my got my wee pooch who is def the best man in my life - unconditional doggy love, you canny beat it!

I tried porrage this morning and as much as I want to like it it's just not gonna happen lol. Can't beliieve I wasted 5 points on it blugggh!

Im sat outside the cinema waiting for my pal, I have 5 dailys left and 14 weeklies for some popcorn yummmm!

What sort of pooch is he?

And what are you seeing ? enjoy your popcorn !

That's my boy there wee benji :)

I saw bad teacher it was quite funny , would recommend it :)

It's mental here with the rain thankfully I'm snuggled up in bed :)

Attachments

• image-1328262590.jpg
    image-1328262590.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 27
Bon Jovi tonight! woooohoooooo! Im so excited im having a wee sing song to myself here! haha!

Going out for lunch with my pal today, just found out 10 mins ago, she wants to go to the local chinese buffet....ekkk! I will have to try my best to be good, I think I will just count all my dailies for it as have no weeklies left and try and dance some of it off later!

He's gorgeous ! i'm having chinese for tea, nom !

mwahhhhhhhs. ello chick. how was bonjovi? all set for tomorrow too? im HYPER!
men, they just aint worth it babe.some days i just wanna be single forever, its less hassle :) well done for how u dealt with it tho, really good going xxxx
oh i turned down a radley bag today (was to be a present) because i couldnt fit my ipad into it. DOH. I did get bareminerals starter complexion kit tho instead hehe. we decided if anyone wants to offer us copious amounts of cash for tickets we going to sell them and go handbag shopping ^_^

you turned down a radley bag are you mental woman???? :D

Bon jovi were amazing! We ended up getting seats which was fab as it was pouring down, sooo far from the stage tho but all good as they had massive screens which blew my man up in all his glory :)
Never got home till 2am as the bus's were a nightmare! Walked from murrayfield into edinbugh city centre so dare say earned a few bonus points there too! :)

Take that tonight....sooooo excited!

Back