**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Well done beaut, i only had a pound off this week too, we'll be better next week! x

Posted vids n pics on fb :) how many ap point u recon all the bouncing would earn us? We were upper tier and it was scarily bouncing with the crowd.

Did u like pet shop boys? Thought they were pants myself.

Did have an omg moment when they did the oldies, ESP pray.

Wanna go wembly now, it's a real possibility.

Oh I went to get a tee n asked for xl but was too big yay me!

Wembley would be fab ! Hope you get to go! And well done on not needing an xl :)

I was out last night and drank my weight in vodka but bizzarly don't have a hangover today just tired.

My eating has been a bit rubbish today. Havnt pointed anything up but I'm back in work 2moro so back on the straight and narrow for me and back on the water. I went to asda and got some healthy goodies to take to work and no plans to eat out this week I should be ok for sat!

The prey dance ? please explain !! i just had an image of TT dressed up as nuns whilst singing that song ! lol

yawns. i cant get moving today at all.
this week is a write off, not only had fam here and havent been great, i got totm (I think) or something going on. Feeling pretty crappy really. Was only on 2 weeks ago. Who knows how accurate tomorrows WI will be.

Hey hey, jumping in to grab a subscription.... didn't know you had a diary!

Did you enjoy the tuna sarnie? Even just a little bit?

:)

Found u!! X

Back