**30 and Gorgeous...thats my plan!**

I eventually fell asleep at 3am on the couch and then got up and went to bed at half 7 so I'm
Feeling a bit tired this Morning/afternoon lol.

Weighed in and my scales are horrendous showing 3 different weights so I'm taking the lowest which is 18st 3.5 lbs so it's a half a pound gain. *sigh*

I feel thinner tho so I suppose that is good ... Right??

Day 19 positives

1. Had a nice day out with bf - he was using his valentines pressie that I got him of a quad biking session

2. I'm trying to think positive about going back to work tomorrow even tho I'm scared

3. I'm planning to have a nice early night tonight

4. I tweeted the thinking slimmer team as I was worried that I havnt lost weight since starting and feel a bit better about things now as I have noticed some differences and I'm hopefully the weight loss will follow soon!

U are a superstar :D xxxx

Day 20 positives

1. I survived work :)

2. Enjoyed my salad at lunch

3. Looking forward to an early night with my 3rd book in the hunger games trilogy!

Back to work today, ***** woman totally ignored me. Funny that coz if a manager had pulled me up and I was genuine in thinking I hadn't fine anything I would approach the other person to make amends but nope she never came near.

Anyway day one over and done with and now to get thru the rest of week !!

Well done for getting back to work :D ur a star! xx

Me too :D I need to get sorted on my diet :( feeling really crappy x

:D u star! X

Well done :) u r awesome! X

Hey Chick

Hows things with you? Im back lol...more determined than ever...im going to class now so no escaping anymore. x

Aww chick im sure it is just the TOTM playing funny *******...our bodies are strange things. The 3.5lbs will be off next week :) Chin up and stay positive xx

Back