**30 and Gorgeous...thats my plan!**

Got a call from my manager today she wants me to come in for a chat tomorrow. she wants to know why I didn't go to her about feeling stressed and just fired in a sick line.

I got dead upset on the phone and I'm scared to go in tomorrow. How do you put into words the way someone has made you feel when they havnt actually done something specific. It's more looks and being completely ignored.

I'm dreading it :(

I hear you on that one. I've the same problem with my boss and I felt so stupid and petty challenging her on how she was "treating" me. Looks and snide comments. She denied it all but she's been much better since. Stand your ground! It won't be as bad as you think. xxx

Day 6 positives

1. I stuck to gluten free foods
2. I was honest to my manager about needing to speak to her
3. I was grateful of the support from my Ww buddies

Day 7 positives
1. I left food at dinner as I was genuinely full
2. I was brave in speaking to my manager
3. I got alot off my chest with my friend and then bf so feeling better bout things

QueenOmi said:
I hear you on that one. I've the same problem with my boss and I felt so stupid and petty challenging her on how she was "treating" me. Looks and snide comments. She denied it all but she's been much better since. Stand your ground! It won't be as bad as you think. xxx

Thanks for the message, I'm hoping mine turns out the same as yours. I dont care if she likes me I just wanna keep my head down and get on with the job xx

Day 9 positives

1. I was out for lunch with my mum and I left food!! Normally I would force those last chips down but I felt full and was happy to leave them ( pic to follow)

2. Despite having a not successful shopping trip - clothes not fitting etc. it's not made me turn to food.

3. I'm not having dinner tonight as surprisingly I'm still full!!

image-1065369777.jpg

Day 12 positives

1. Was out for lunch and tried to pick non fried things as it was a buffet

2. Treated my mum to a new purse when I was in town

3. Caught up with a friend for lunch

4. Made an effort appearance wise today as normally just sling hair back in a ponytail and go lol

Didn't manage to take pooch to the park as it was raining - hopefully be dry tomorrow!

Hey hun

Looks like u are feeling really positive and doing really well :D

Hope u are well my lovely :D we will do this xxx

Day 13 positives

1. I dragged myself out today and went a wander round the shops

2. I was soooo tempted by the smell of McDonalds but I resisted it!

3. I've made a pact with myself to try and be more girlie. I keep saying I will when I lose weight but I need to start now! I've followed a few more beauty blogs for some inspiration!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey hun

Looks like u are feeling really positive and doing really well :D

Hope u are well my lovely :D we will do this xxx

I'm feeling a bit more positives from doing the slimpods and they are helping me recognise when I'm full which always was a big thing for me as I would eat past that!

Day 15 positives

1. I got off my ass an cut the grass today still done weeding and edge trimming to do but will sort that over weekend

2. Genuinely havnt been thinking about food very much and finding I'm not as hungry recently

3. Had a nice date night tonight

Looking like I'm going back to work on Monday. I'm feeling apprehensive about it esp as manager still hasnt been in touch to give me an update, makes me think that she is not bothered about it.

Day 16 positives

1. Spent a lovely day with my mum and went shopping and she bought me a lovely top

2. Pleased that I have continued this for well over 2 weeks!!

3. Made good food choices today

My thinking slimmer email today says that I have to look back and reflect over positives changes that I've noticed these past few weeks. I'm definetly noticing that I'm not longer thinking about food anymore and if I'm not hungry then I don't eat anything.
I've realised my full point and I'm feeling more in tune with it and that it's ok to leave food.
I have my own blog and follow lots of other blogs and I want to wear fashionable clothes instead of jeans that look baggy on me and frumpy clothes. It's defo given me the motivation to continue!!

Back