30 day activity challenge

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Hi all

I know the girls are doing the 30 day shred challenge but I don't like "boot camp" style training :)

I'm sure many of us have an old exercise dvd lurking somewhere (I have Beverly Callard - it's actually really really good!). I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me on trying to do at least 45 minutes of activity a day (be it an exercise dvd, 3 x 15 minute walks, a gym session, a class?)

I want to try do a yoga dvd (for flexibility and strengthening) and some sort of cardio daily.

Anyone else up for it?

Iv got the davina McCall DVD if anyone wants it I can send them it!

I'm quite happy with the shred!

Xx

Iv got the davina McCall DVD if anyone wants it I can send them it!

I'm quite happy with the shred!

Xx

I'm happy to copy Beverly for anyone who wants it :D

Oooh - count me in. I really need to get fit again. Started new job in january and have been concentrating so much on it that have hardly been to the gym. Can barely get through a spin class at the mo

Let the games begin ;)

xxx

Oooh - count me in. I really need to get fit again. Started new job in january and have been concentrating so much on it that have hardly been to the gym. Can barely get through a spin class at the mo

Let the games begin ;)

xxx

Great :D

We can do a list like the other challenges? And then write daily "day 1 done" then replace it with "day 2 done" etc.?

Goreygirl -:
Toots -:

Fab.
Plan to start tuesday as day off work tomorrow and have plans...............unless I can count shopping as my cardio ;)

xxx

I'm happy with shred too - 20 mins fits in lovely with me wouldn't have time for anything else x

Hi,

I am up for this, will do my Wii Fit - think I'll only manage 20-30 mins a day though, I'm a busy lady!

Xxx

Hi,

I am up for this, will do my Wii Fit - think I'll only manage 20-30 mins a day though, I'm a busy lady!

Xxx

Lol..anything is better than nothing (the reason I suggested 45 is that's what's recommended for weight loss).

Count me in too - I'm starting back on my Sports Active on the Wii, plus walking training and Zumba on a Wednesday x

Goreygirl -:
Toots -:
jillcambridge -:
redhead66 -:

i walk the dog for 40 minutes every day but im happy to chuck some weight in there.
i am frightened to death of starting exercise and suddenly plateau-ing. we cant afford to lose £40 for me to sts....am I shallow?

Not shallow at all Kirsty.

I just hate exercise full stop, although might be able to manage 20 mins a day. Am being a tight arse and not buying a DVD though, although the Shred one sounds good

I'm up for this... not sure if I'll manage it today (staff meeting after work and then doing the horses in the dark!) but I will try - I must have an exercise DVD somewhere!

Goreygirl -:
Toots -: Day one done
jillcambridge -:
redhead66 -:

Did a lot of walking today - hey, power shopping is my cardio ;)

xx

I'll be in on it. Will try to do something everyday

Goreygirl -:
Toots -: Day one done
jillcambridge -:
redhead66 -:
Great things-: 30 min swim session with Matthew (water babies)

Replying on an iPad is pants :(

Love it, count me in

today,

Bellefrogette-powerwalked 30 mins

and lifting heavy boxes as she declutters

and I have lots of exercise DVDs that I have not taken out of the packet!

great things day 2

went to the gym, had very little energy :(

did:-
30 mins core stability class
20 mins interval run (half of what i usually do)
15 mins interval training on the bike (hill mode)
15 mins on the cross trainer, fast
10 mins on the stairclimber on interval (fat burn - 40 floors climbed)
500 cals burnt.

Goreygirl -:
Toots -: Day 2 :checkmark: 45 min spin
jillcambridge -:
redhead66 -:

Goreygirl -:
Toots -: Day 2 :checkmark: 45 min spin
jillcambridge -:
redhead66 -: 30 min dog walk

Back