30 Day Challenge. Photo Food Diary

Slimmingbabe

Hi everyone!!

I've set myself a 30 day challenge. Of course I won't stop after 30 days but I need something to work towards.

Rules
1. Do not weigh myself for 30 days. This will be hard but I hate letting my weight determine my mood.

2. Water Water Water - I don't drink enough. So 8 glasses a day

3. Exercise - I've fallen out of this since starting my own business but my goal is 4x per week

4. Stick to slimming world without cheating.

Okay guys I begin tomorrow. Start weight 172lbs. Bmi 25.3

I'm gonna photo my way through to keep me interested

:)

Day 1

Breakfast
2 egg breakfast wrap with ham inside. Mushrooms on the side. No oil used.

Lunch
Chicken, Lettuce, Cucumber, Spinach, Cottage Cheese with pineapple (1 syn)

Dinner
Sausage x 2 (9 syns), Onion, Mushy Peas, carrots, green beans, cottage cheese

CDC5F257-68B7-439D-911D-1B43190B98E0-46720-000027E548C04A80_zps27b96f20.jpg

Snacks
Apple, Banana, Grapes, Tangerine, Shape 0% yogurt (0.5) Latte (3) 1 slice while meal cheese on toast (a+b)

= 13.5syns

Day 2 - Green

Breakfast
2 egg Omlette, ham(1), cheese (a)
Grapefruit
6F691599-E5D7-4F4A-A094-151967AD1825-51182-00002869A8B82AEA_zps72d855f1.jpg

Lunch
Tilda Bean Mexican Rice (3.5)
Lettuce, Cucumber, Cottage Cheese & Pineapple (1syn)

Dinner
Tomato Pasta and cheese (a) lots of mushrooms and peppers in it. Also a piece of toast (b)

Snacks
Apple, tangerine, grapes, yogurt (0.5syns) banana, weight watchers cookie (4syns) prawn cocktail hoops & loops (4)

= 14 syns

Fully planned on Zumba tonight. Arrived at the class with my friend and no one turned up. Guess it was cancelled!! So walked home....3.5miles.

I have a b choice left and plan on having some canned fruit and a yogurt later. :)

Last edited:
Yes I have scales....it's hard. I usually weigh everyday and my weight changes a lot. Before period I'm 3lbs heavier, from day to day I can go up or down 1lb. I find it changes my mood, especially if I'm on a diet plan. I sometimes get in the state of mind where I gain 1lb and think 'oh well I've failed, I'll have this pizza and start again tomorrow'
So I'm hoping by 30 days I will have made a big enough change to see a difference. :)

The great thing with slimming world is nothing is determined by weight. On weight watchers I'd have to weigh to know how many points to eat.

Day 3

Hexa- Milk

Breakfast
2 egg and spinach omlette

Lunch
Pasta'n'sauce (2) with mushrooms and broccoli

Dinner
Risotto and Salmon with butternut squash (hexb for olive oil) (2syns sauce) (I'm guessing 3 syns for homemade chicken stock) and green beans

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377888569.415267.jpg

Snacks
Banana, hoops and Crosses (4 syns) yogurt

=11syns

That's my first ever experience of pasta n sauce. You won't be seeing it again. It tasted like plastic cheese.

I'm on day 5 today wow. So yesterday I was moaning my husband never cooks me anything. Then he's made me pancakes this morning.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378022020.538253.jpg

He tried.... To make magic pancakes. Now I've had these in the past and they were gross.

Oats (hexb)
2 x egg
Yogurt

I think he whisked the white separate. So were they better this time? No but the fruit made it better. He doesn't really understand slimming world and cooked the fruit but I'm not going to syn it.

Anyway just thought I'd share that.

Here to subscribe...your food looks great!

I don't know how you can manage 30 days without weighing but good on you! I used to weigh every day as in my old house my scales were in the kitchen and easy to access but I am in a new house and I have put the scales in the cupboard under the stairs so I don't think about them because I can't see them so I just weigh once a week (on a Monday night).

Good luck!

Angela x

Ooh love looking at pics of people's food, just figured out how to add my own to posts. I also need to stop weighing myself every day...

Hi Nikkibee,

When I cook salmon I literally just wrap in in foil and put it in the oven...nothing added. I have in the past though added some chilli or lemon in with the foil parcel. I do know some people also dry fry their salmon but I have never done this myself.

x

If I buy salmon I buy fresh usually but if its frozen I defrost it. So I have no experience of cooking it from frozen.

I either steam it with veg at the bottom of the steamer and salmon at the top.

Or I fry it in a pan with fry light.

I tend to cook it plan as the OH can be fussy, then add any flavour when it is cooked.

I need to update. Weekend has been so busy... I'm sticking to plan 100%
Apart from this morning....house is out of fruit. Didn't really want veg with brekkie. So I have porridge plain. Shopping this evening. I am really tempted to weigh myself. So I've been eating my brekkie before I shower lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378226111.521718.jpg
Sat having a coffee waiting for husband to finish in the gym. A bit backwards as I should be in there! Work was a nightmare and I'm starting to feel bleugh. Sore throat, hot and tired.

Moussaka for dinner tonight :)

I'm rubbish at this diary thing. I started off so well as well. Plus I woke this morning and felt guilty as I had eaten a 'totally planned for Indian out' I did everything I should have done and I used less syns in the week. I thought I bet I'm super fat after that curry. And weighed myself this morning. Big fat fail to the no weighing.

But I did lose yay :)
Somehow

6lbs :)

Back