30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

I've just signed up for Race For Life in June... And I wanna run it!

Right, gotta get fit first!! ;)

Xx

Yours in fire Xena! Can you bottle up and send me some if your energy??? Xx

I did run a 10k back in 2010 but not sure I need to do it again. It was the hottest day of the year and I finally understood how good it could feel to pour a bottle of water over my head - I looked very glamorous at the end of it. I was quite emotional at the end as it was something I thought I would never do but I didn't enjoy the experience. Have been thinking of having a go at parkrun though parkrun UK once I have a few runs on my own under my belt.

I am with you on this one C....i doubt i will ever enjoy running so am thrilled i have an excuse to never run after i was on crutches last year and ruined my ankle lol.

Really need to up my game on the boards again....been a hectic tiring week but i need to stay on track.....will be doing my bits shortly and honking.....xx

OK the sun is shining and spring isn't that far away now...which means summer will be here soon too....so its time to re-ignite our body toning mojo's and get the wobbly bits looking firmer as we shrink.....anybody with me???

xxx

So with you Clinquant! Really need to get a shift on if I plan on not wearing cardigans and roasting away lol xx

I've been super slack on my challenges :(
* hides head in shame *

HOWEVER: As a teensy bit of motivation (for myself as well as others!)... At my exercise class on Saturday she ended with a few toning exercises and we had to do a one minute plank... People we're collapsing all around and my friend gave in with only 5 seconds left... But who stuck to it until the end?!! Yeah baby!! (-me incase you're wondering ;) )
Only a few of us were left planking! So even though I've not done it for a while and was feeling out of sorts on the exercise front I still managed a minute and wasn't struggling either!
Smug bug!
Xx

Hi ladies!

I have been so rubbish lately and really have no excuse other than suddenly being so busy lately.....clearly having more energy has sent me off doing other stuff...

Now i propose that as of Saturday what with it being the first of the month.....we start from scratch and get back on the wagon....feel free to modify any challenge to suit you as not everything is for every one....remember not to do anything too full on as this old diet doesn't give you the calories to go nuts and jump around like an athlete.

I therefore personally pledge to resurrect my workouts from Saturday 1st March and honk...anybody with me????:)

I pledge too - brownie promise! Xx

yay Sammy is back to show us how its all done....:)

i was a girl guide...briefly....the camping bit put me off lol xx

I think it would be foolish of me to attempt this given the few days I have ahead but my personal March challenge is to do mindfulness or meditation every day. I need to for my course and it really helps. I'm also going to aim for twice a week either yoga or swimming. I think that's the kindest thing I can do this month.

i always say do whats right for you....if it makes you feel good and is something good for you then go for it.....xx

Day 1 of the fresh starting fro the trim toning process has re-commenced after a foolish February......as promised today i will look after my self by doing some form of exercise and will start by doing the AB & Squat challenge again today...will take it a day at a time and add in anything else if i feel the overwhelming urge to do more.....

Might even add in some Lesley Sasone walking DVD action...but that depends solely on my ankle as its been playing up lately after my fall on my birthday last year.....lets hope i don't have another fall this birthday....only got 4 weeks to survive a potential injury and i don't fancy crutches again lol.

So folks...is there anyone with me?

I'm with ya!! Yesterday was double class again! Zumba and cardio - but the cardio was split into half cardio/boxing and the other half was toning - tricep dips, planks and squats etc. I also went for a lovely sunny walk for half an hour too.

Xx

Did a lonnnnng walk today. Not exactly strenuous but got me moving xx

Today I walked 1.8miles :) feeling loads better too. Have also started using myfitnesspal to keep track of everything :) happy days.

Will start the 30 days challenges again soon I think too.

Hi ladies!

looks like you've all been moving whilst I've been AWOL! Sadly I'm having to take it easy with my challenge stuff as my ankle is playing up from an injury from last March....I'm on lovely meds and have to keep my leg up, but I'm doing upper body stuff as I lay around!

Keep up up the moving ladies...xx

Back