30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

Hi ladies!

looks like you've all been moving whilst I've been AWOL! Sadly I'm having to take it easy with my challenge stuff as my ankle is playing up from an injury from last March....I'm on lovely meds and have to keep my leg up, but I'm doing upper body stuff as I lay around!

Keep up up the moving ladies...xx

Hope you feel better soon mrs! I was too busy to do exercise yesterday but will be on it again over the weekend to give that final push before my birthday. Do any of you use myfitnesspal? Xx

I love myfitnesspal!!!!!

Did cardio class yesterday but didn't do the double whammy Zumba sesh as we had such a busy day and I felt I needed to get home and spend time with my family. When I do the double class I'm not home until lunchtime and by the time in showered and dressed it's bubbas nap time and I miss precious time.
We went for a lovely sunny stroll though so at least that was something!

Xx

Hey guys - I found a free app called 30 days for 30 day challenges which I've downloaded - you basically choose your challenge - planks, squats, push ups etc (you can do more than one challenge), and it customises it to your level... For example for planks, you plank for as long as you can and then it will set you a 30 day challenge based on what you're capable of starting at. Then each day you go onto it and do your challenge and tick it off and it gives you a cool motivational quote too!!
Anyways, just thought I'd share as I thought it was pretty cool and as I'm on my phone a lot it's handy to see the little app icon there too to remind me to just get on with it!!
:)

Back