30 Day Shred Challenge

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hi all,

I've just got the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd and completed Level 1 Day 1.

It was really good! I found the cardio and Abs relatively easy but the strengthing killed my arms lol I did sweat buckets and although I ache I feel really good.

I've decided to try to set myself the challenge of doing the 30 day shred everyday (if my body allows me to lol)

Didn't know if any other 'shreders' fancied joining my little challenge?

That's great Red!

I've done day 2 this morning. My baby woke me up at 5am to have a feed, so as I was wide awake I took the advantage and done the shred lol

Both my girls were soundo, hubby was up for work so did the dvd then fell back into bed at 5.45am feeling a little achey.

I find the first strength in circuit 1 a killer and the side lunges in the final circuit.

I sweat so much but feel proud I did it lol

Well done! I'm actually dreading it! Ive also just moved into a place with wooden floor boards, little worried about the noise for downstairs on some of the bits :/

I started on Friday evening and did 2 days then couldn't face it yesterday as I was tired/hungover but I'm doing day 3 tonight.

Attempted it once a few months ago and did one day and ached for a week! I don't ache half as much as I did last time!!

Felix said:
I started on Friday evening and did 2 days then couldn't face it yesterday as I was tired/hungover but I'm doing day 3 tonight.

Attempted it once a few months ago and did one day and ached for a week! I don't ache half as much as I did last time!!

Good luck for tonight. I ached before starting day 3 today but oddly enough doing the exercise has really helped my muscles as they don't ache as much now

I got the DVD on Thursday! Did it Thursday night and then not again until tonight as ive been mega busy. Really felt the burn on Friday tho, really enjoyed it. Will try as much as possible to do it every night but my flat is hectic with my baby and my hubby! :)

iheartarnie said:
I got the DVD on Thursday! Did it Thursday night and then not again until tonight as ive been mega busy. Really felt the burn on Friday tho, really enjoyed it. Will try as much as possible to do it every night but my flat is hectic with my baby and my hubby! :)

Well done :eek:]

I did Day 8 L1 last night and plan to Day 9 in a few hours time.

I'm finding it is easier in the sense that I have more stamina and doing the press ups a little easier to do.

I want to move to Level 2 but will see out the next two days. I'm just getting impatient lol

I did Day 2 L2 today

Thank you Heart

Personally I've found it better than level 1. There are a lot of plank exercises but I think the strength exercises aren't any harder than level 1, you're just using different muscles. I have found cardio tougher, in the sense that its faster paced and you feel your heart best going ten to the dozen lol

I think I've found it easier as I've gained better stamina and strength. Had I started at level 2 first I think I would have died lol

How you getting on? x

I'm still doing level 1. My weigh in is Saturday. I feel like exercise at night has totally increased my appetite and I'm nibbling on things I shouldn't!! I will aim to be on level 2 next week. How many days of level 1 did you do?x

Back