30 Day Shred Challenge!

laurenmay

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

Summer is quickly approaching & the weather is perking up (well it is over this end anyway), so I thought it'd be a good time to start a bit of a fitness challenge!

The rules are as follows...

Every participant must complete a FULL 30 day shred workout EVERY SINGLE DAY for 30 consecutive days. You don't necessarily have to move up the levels every 10 days as recommended, if you feel unable to move up to level 2 or 3 so quickly then stay on level 1 for a little while longer until ready or for the entire challenge.. but regardless of what level you're on, you MUST complete a workout once a day!

For example.. I completed level 1 today, so I've done 1 out of 30 workouts. I MUST do 30 day shred again tomorrow, if I don't and I miss a workout, then I drop back down to 0 out of 30 workouts.. But if I do complete the workout tomorrow then I've completed 2 out of 30!

Hope this makes sense?

Whose in? It's only 20 minutes a day & that's nothing over the course of a full day!

Beach bodies ahoy! :)

Participants:

laurenmay -- 1 out of 30 workouts completed.

Meeeeee I need this!

Hey Lauren, I'm in but I'll start tomorrow, I'm in a lot pain my stomach swollen and got a nasty pain in my leg, I'm generally not making excuses! I'm feeling really motivated for this summer xx

laurenmay -- 1 out of 30 workouts completed.
ndz -- 0 out of 30 workouts completed.
Cas3--0 out of 30 workouts completed.

Hi Cas! That's okay & hope you feel better soon! Well I just attempted workout 2 but only got through 13 minutes and had to give up! That's wiped my number out and I'm back at 0 out of 30 workouts :( but hopefully the more I persevere the easier it'll get and one day I'll hit 30 consecutive days! xx

Participants:

laurenmay -- 0 out of 30 workouts completed.
Cas3 -- 0 out of 30 workouts completed.

Well done to you as well. I never thought I'd say it but I was looking forawrd to it this morning. I have to do it when my one year old is having his nap or he will just climb on me when doing floor work.

I have a 4 year old too , I know what u mean about being heavy. Have you tried any of Jillians other dvds ?

Cas3 -- 2 out of 30 workouts completed.
Lisa123-- 2 out of 30 workouts completed.
Slim -- 0 out of 26 workouts completed.

I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 'Making the Cut' it's a 30 day diet and exercise program. So I was looking for something to do alongside this. It's pretty hard going so I do want my one day a week off. So I'm gonna take 4 days off as it is 26 workouts over 30 days! Starting tomorrow. Hope your all enjoying the burn.

Plus 30ds is on sky. I recorded them from the fitness channel last week. Currently recording 'Body Revolution' that's my next challenge. A 90 day program

If any of you want to follow me on myfitnesspal my username is dreamweddingbody

Slim said:
Cas3 -- 2 out of 30 workouts completed.
Lisa123-- 2 out of 30 workouts completed.
Slim -- 0 out of 26 workouts completed.

I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 'Making the Cut' it's a 30 day diet and exercise program. So I was looking for something to do alongside this. It's pretty hard going so I do want my one day a week off. So I'm gonna take 4 days off as it is 26 workouts over 30 days! Starting tomorrow. Hope your all enjoying the burn.

Plus 30ds is on sky. I recorded them from the fitness channel last week. Currently recording 'Body Revolution' that's my next challenge. A 90 day program

If any of you want to follow me on myfitnesspal my username is dreamweddingbody

Good luck slim

Slim said:
Well done! day 1 done for me! I can actually do proper push-ups now, but can only do about 8. So I have to switch to girlie ones.

Well done. I tried to do a pushup but can only go half way down so will stick to the easy using knees ones for now.

Back