30 Day Shred Challenge!

Well done. Think I'm going to copy the harder moves from tomorrow. Sounds mad but I'm excited about starting level 2.

I've stumbled across this thread earlier and this morning completed day 3 so could I join in please? I would really love to complete the 30 days but I know the weekend will be hard to fit it in. I've been getting up at 6.30 am to do it before I start work and the house is quiet but the weekends I have a lie in ;-) may have to get hubby to vacate the lounge for 20 mind every evening!

Well done and welcome. I try and do it early to get it over and done with. How u finding it ?

Not too bad, my calves are achy but I also swim Thurs nights so could have just overdone it! Last time I tried I only managed day 1 because I couldn't walk properly the next day!
I'm off out tonight so really need to fit it in at some point :)
How are you finding it? I can't do a 'real' press up and I'm not sure I ever will be able to lol!

Not that bad actually. I start getting bored then jillian moves onto the next section or move and I find after the first ten mins time flies. I do have to keep stopping to sort my two sons out a few times but try and do it as best as I can. I'm very determined to do this. My four year old said let's do level 3 and he put it on. Wish I hadn't looked ! Well done for swimming too. Do u have much to lose ?

Just done day 5 and still finding it hard to keep up with everything on level 1!! How will I advance, have u guys lost weight on this, I seem to have gained lol

I've lost 18lbs so far and have 20lbs more to lose to get to goal. I've got 2 girls (3 and 5) and I won't even attempt it if they're around! I get up at 6.30am to do it. Saying that I'm just about to bribe them to sit in their bedroom with a dvd whild I do it in the lounge :) I suppose if you don't 'feel' it then you're not doing it right :) no pain, no gain (or loss!)

Just done day 5 and still finding it hard to keep up with everything on level 1!! How will I advance, have u guys lost weight on this, I seem to have gained lol

I'm planning on sticking to level 1 till I can do everything with relative ease. As muscle weighs more than fat you will/can gain weight on the scales unless you follow a diet plan too. This is not to say your body won't change shape and you can go down a dress size :)
Are you trying to lose weight? If so, how much?
x

Tried a lot off diff diets but come back to cal counting hoping to get to target and maintain , good luck to you we will both get to level 2 soon

Am about 12 lb from target already lost abt 36 dieting alone and

That's fab! Don't get disheartened, if your cal counting then everything will fall into place but you may 'weigh' more for a while and the scales will catch up x check your measurements, I'm sure they will be going down :)

I managed to complete day 4 :) I had my 5 year old doing it with me! So cute x

wobbly tum! said:
That's fab! Don't get disheartened, if your cal counting then everything will fall into place but you may 'weigh' more for a while and the scales will catch up x check your measurements, I'm sure they will be going down :)

I managed to complete day 4 :) I had my 5 year old doing it with me! So cute x

Ah bless my 4 year old tries to do it with me and keeps telling me off for taking up the yoga mat when he wants to lay on it. X

Go onto you tube and put in 30 day shred. It is a work out by jillian michaels. It's great. Ive lost 1 and a quarter pound in 6 days doing it.

I'm about half way thru this, I've done level 2 the whole time (still kicking my bum), apart from 2 days off due to that bug I've noticed a big changed in how my body looks, I may not of lost much but I have inches (just a shame I didn't measure)

Back