30 day shred jillian michaels

fireloss

Anyone doing the 30 day shred DVD - started it this evening a lot tougher than I thought

I'm on the 1000-1200 plan having moved up steps

I've had that dvd since last year and still haven't done it yet lol.. Can you do things like that on ss? my consultant said at the most maybe do a bit of walking xx

wannabefitatthirty said:
Yes I do it :) I'm on ss, but I've did it before I started so am carrying it on

I'm doing it mainly to build strength again- did u find that it made you stronger??

The DVD says one will lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days but I doubt I will get anywhere near that- would be over the moon with 10

Im so untoned that tbh I haven t noticed much, I'm on day 9 of it (and day 3 of ss) but have done the full 30 days before, last time I noticed my fitness levels really increasing but this time since on ss it is a lot harder lol but I can do it & take my fitness seriously and believe that is the key to me keeping weight off long term, I only have 2st to lose so wanna keep working on fitness.
But it depends on ur fitness levels I guess... If u r really unfit then prob best not to undertake anything to strenuous- if like me ur reasonably fit then carry on with what feels ok for u, I can't run whilst on ss like I did before :-/

Well still going strong with 30 day shred
Feel so much stronger and have energy to do lots more
Also my upper body I think looks more toned

Really enjoying it
On level 2

Anyone else doing it at present?

Back