30 Day Shred - Join me if you dare!! (Started 25.08.13)

I can see a real difference in those photos - that bit under your bra looks much smaller. Wish I had the energy to join you xx

:) I think a lot had to do with the fuzzy picture lol. I'm feeling lucky at the mo not working, don't know how I will fit it in when I decide to get a job.... :-( start off slowly chick, build up your stamina and you will soon be back on it xx

I'm starting day 1 of the shred tomorrow morning. I did 2 days a couple of months back and then pulled a tendon in my ankle. So now that's recovered I'm back for attempt no.2 and not looking forward to the pain but I do love the buzz after finishing the workout :) you guys look like you've done brilliantly!! I hope I can keep up lol

Tee & Kell, you're both doing really well! :) Hope I will also see great results soon.

Jonsgirl & Poppybibby, let's do our best to keep up with them! lol :) Seriously, I've just done day 3 level 1 yesterday and I'm still trying to decide whether or not I would do another round today. ;)

Tee & Kell, you're both doing really well! :) Hope I will also see great results soon. Jonsgirl & Poppybibby, let's do our best to keep up with them! lol :) Seriously, I've just done day 3 level 1 yesterday and I'm still trying to decide whether or not I would do another round today. ;)

Have you taken before pictures? I'm going to tomorrow morning so I can hopefully see some progress in 30 days time :)

Tee & Kell, you're both doing really well! :) Hope I will also see great results soon.

Jonsgirl & Poppybibby, let's do our best to keep up with them! lol :) Seriously, I've just done day 3 level 1 yesterday and I'm still trying to decide whether or not I would do another round today. ;)

Do it! Do it!!!! Once you get into it you will be fine. Remember to have rest days, I didn't last time round and it almost broke me.

Have you taken before pictures? I'm going to tomorrow morning so I can hopefully see some progress in 30 days time :)

I did! :) We'll see if I'll notice any improvement when I'm done with all the levels. (fingers crossed I'll have the strength to complete the shred) Good luck to us, ladies! xx

Do it! Do it!!!! Once you get into it you will be fine. Remember to have rest days, I didn't last time round and it almost broke me.
Just tried to do day 4. Unfortunately, my LO decided she didn't want to sleep till mommy goes to bed too... Oh well, let me try again a little later. I really don't want to have too many breaks in between.. But if I really won't be able to do it tonight, then I'll do it first thing in the morning. :)

Just tried to do day 4. Unfortunately, my LO decided she didn't want to sleep till mommy goes to bed too... Oh well, let me try again a little later. I really don't want to have too many breaks in between.. But if I really won't be able to do it tonight, then I'll do it first thing in the morning. :)

Would LO not find it entertaining mummy jumping around the living room? Mine did, was ok till see decided sitting on my back whilst I was doing push ups was a good idea!

Would LO not find it entertaining mummy jumping around the living room? Mine did, was ok till see decided sitting on my back whilst I was doing push ups was a good idea!
lol :) I can well relate to that. My LO does the same. And she actually loves it when I play that 30DS dvd. She stands in front of the TV and 'does' the workout with me. :)

Day 1 done. Ouch.

Oh my had I forgotten the pain Gillian causes! Walked my dogs in the woods earlier and the pain in my thighs going uphill was horrendous. Managed 5 mins of the shred today and had to call it a rest day. Going to have a go at day 2 again tomorrow.

Back