30 Day Shred - Join me if you dare!! (Started 25.08.13)

My legs and arse are killing :-( my fave jeans are tight around the thighs and sooooooo uncomfortable, have can the measurements be going down and the jeans getting tighter??????

I don't know Tee! I have no clue?? My skirt that was a tad big is now swizzing all the way round so my waist is shrinking? Maybe your shape is changing, fat is more malleable than muscle??

My assignment is on special educational needs (ughhhhh)

I don't know Tee! I have no clue?? My skirt that was a tad big is now swizzing all the way round so my waist is shrinking? Maybe your shape is changing, fat is more malleable than muscle??

My assignment is on special educational needs (ughhhhh)

Yeah all my trousers are slack round the waist it's just my legs :'(

Oooooooo sounds fun!

Hahaha! I actually get my kids to shout 'go on Mum you can do this' as I collapse onto the floor in pain!!

Really motivates me!!

Thanks Toni xx

Level 2 day 11!

F**k I'm dying!!!! You hardcore biatches who said this was easier!!!! I'm dripping with sweat!!!!

Go Tee! My arse ACHES from doing that - and I'm doing it every other day from now on to make time for work, Uni, kids, man etc!!

Day 13 done! Not as bad as previously and I can stay in plank pose for all plank jacks now - can't do full cardio for that yet!! Waist is shrinking and even getting definition on my abs, BIZARRE! Tee where are your pics??

image-4008088106.jpg

Last edited:
Ok not much visible difference but hopefully after level 2 it will be more!

Attachments

• image-1166476448.jpg
    image-1166476448.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 206
Ok not much visible difference but hopefully after level 2 it will be more!

Look at the difference around your bangers! No more overhang from edge of your bra and youve blasted the fat from underneath it. The bit above the knicker line is also smaller! GOOOOO TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Look at the difference around your bangers! No more overhang from edge of your bra and youve blasted the fat from underneath it. The bit above the knicker line is also smaller! GOOOOO TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Awwww thanks Kel xxx
I wanna keep my bangers!!!

I can see a real difference in those photos - that bit under your bra looks much smaller. Wish I had the energy to join you xx

Back