30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Day 3 of level 2 n it felt a bit easier tonight but still struggle with the plank bits. No way can I follow Natalie.....that might after be my next shred cycle cos I need to be like superwoman I think

Completed day 5 of level 2. This makes me at the same point I had to stop last time......so far so good.
Today also makes me half way through so hope I can keep to it for the next 15 days.

I did my measurements again tonight. I've decided that I will measure in intervals of every 5 days. I saw a loss of 2.25 inches tonight. That gives me 9.75 inch loss in total so far

When I'm finished I'll post the full results on here. Good luck to everyone doing the shred

Jo2982 said:
Completed day 5 of level 2. This makes me at the same point I had to stop last time......so far so good.
Today also makes me half way through so hope I can keep to it for the next 15 days.

I did my measurements again tonight. I've decided that I will measure in intervals of every 5 days. I saw a loss of 2.25 inches tonight. That gives me 9.75 inch loss in total so far

When I'm finished I'll post the full results on here. Good luck to everyone doing the shred

Double well done! For the loss and for getting halfway :) I'm getting scared that level 2 is approaching

tits mcgee said:
Double well done! For the loss and for getting halfway :) I'm getting scared that level 2 is approaching

Well it's not as bad as u think. Im a few days away from level 3. I had a rest day yesterday cos I had a lot of stuff to sort out unexpectedly

This evening has been tough it's far too hot to be doing the shred. I've even forgot what day I'm on. Think it's day 19 today but I could be on 20

Well that's day 20 complete(I think). It could even be day 21 but cos I'm not sure I'm gonna say day 20.
Taken my measurements again tonight and total loss for this week is 1lb and 3.75 inches.
Total inch loss so far is 13.5

Lol I know what u mean. I've to do te shred today but I think I will do it later this afternoon. That way I can do it.....then jump in shower n start getting ready to go out for my birthday meal tonight.
The only problem is I have a nighling thought in the back of my mind that I should take a rest day today so I'm not aching later.

Well I haven't done the shred for 3 days cos I've been working away but I am determined that I will start again tonight. I need to finish level 3

I'm really annoyed at myself! Went to Sheffield so thought I'd have a couple of days break that couldn't be helped....well that was a couple of weeks ago and managed probably only 5 visits to jilian since! Think I might start again with level 1 and try and really focus! Anyone else find a couple of days off and you just can't kick your bum back into gear?

Back