30 Day Shred - who's in??

Mojorock said:
Go Zoe, keep up the good work, it'll all be worth it in 34 days :))

Have you tried any of jillians other DVDs?

No havnt tried any others...thought I'd master this one first x

I've been looking at the before/after thread for the 30day shred over on MFP and the results look absolutely fantastic! I'm definitely going to see if I can get my hands on a copy for this weekend, the results around the stomach area look amazing and that's exactly where I need to target. Is it REALLY really hard-going?

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

stripedsocks said:
I've been looking at the before/after thread for the 30day shred over on MFP and the results look absolutely fantastic! I'm definitely going to see if I can get my hands on a copy for this weekend, the results around the stomach area look amazing and that's exactly where I need to target. Is it REALLY really hard-going?

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

It is hard work, but soooo worth it, and it really does get easier with time :)

Personally I didn't find it that bad, the 2nd and 3rd day were hard to push through but then it was alright, I think anyway!

I think the problem is that I had to stop after 4 days because I was working away from home. It has now assumed a scary status in my mind, but it was definitely getting better by day 4, you just have to work through it and make sure that you do the easier option if you have to.

Yes, i agree...the 2nd and 3rd day is really hard. But just battle on through the pain...its only 20mins...and a third of that time is lying down ;)
x

I think i may have to get this DVD and have a crack at it! I watched a clip on youtube and im quite scared! lol

I have been doing the 500 calorie workout by The Firm. I find it a lot better than 30DS, feel like i have burned more calories and it is easier on the upper body (don' get me wrong...it is still tough!). It is an hour long though. Just a thought for those of you who like this sort of thing.

Fionat29 said:
Well done Mojorock, how're you finding it?

Hi Fiona,

You know it's really hard work, but the results make it worth it!!

I didn't take measurements before, which I'm annoyed snout now, but honestly, my clothes are looser, I can see definition in my stomach and my arms, bum and thighs are just much more toned!! And I'm only 2/3rds of the way through, so looking forward to seeing what I look like in another 10 days!!

Are you doing the shred?

I started but only did it for four days until work away from home meant I had to put it on hold. Unfortunately I'll only be able to do another week before work intrudes again, but come October I'm hoping to do both it and C25K. I really want to get fit, not just lose weight!

Fionat29 said:
I started but only did it for four days until work away from home meant I had to put it on hold. Unfortunately I'll only be able to do another week before work intrudes again, but come October I'm hoping to do both it and C25K. I really want to get fit, not just lose weight!

What's c25k??

Back