30 day shred workout

Laineymcd said:
Been reading reviews on the DVD sounds good gonna give it ago !!!!! Every little help's, alot of people havin success with losing the lbs so I'm gonna join in :)

Good luck hun post how it goes x

I have this and it is BRUTAL!

My other half was laughing at me (i didn't do it in front of him) so i called his bluff and told him to have a go, he was limping and calling her alsorts of nasty names the next day LOL

Its a pretty intense workout :)

Louisa78 said:
I have this and it is BRUTAL!

My other half was laughing at me (i didn't do it in front of him) so i called his bluff and told him to have a go, he was limping and calling her alsorts of nasty names the next day LOL

Its a pretty intense workout :)
Loll poor Hubby . How many days have u done also have u lost any weight with it x

Last edited:
Phoenyx said:
I've got it and did it for 10 days last summer - I could see the difference then. Am tempted to get it out and try again - maybe from tomorrow...

Let us know how it goes i really want to know how much everyone is losing xxx

After reading this thread I looked this up and have decided to buy it! EUR7.09 delivered to Ireland.... Sure ya can't go wrong with that!!

mine still hasn't arrived:(

i'm thinking maybe i should have ordered one of those walking dvd's instead:D

Pain is good folks..... Well once you don't break anything!!
I've read the reviews, and granted it looks HORRIBLY hard it looks to pay off for those who stick to it!!

Ha, I'll see what I say 30 days after it arrives!!

Had to reply for the guys who thinking about getting it. I bought mine yesterday from Morrisons (super market) for £6!!!!

Very happy bunny but not brave enough to try it yet x

I ordered mine today, not sure if I will be able to do it properly yet :rolleyes: but will give it ago cant do press ups/push ups for toffee lol but it looks good

I asked for the Dvd for Xmas and it's still
Sitting in the celephane in my dining room:s I really wNt to get started but hear it's really hard!! I also cant do a real press up an I'm worried that because some if the things I can't do physically it won't hve the effects!? Nik xx

I looked at YouTube and i tried to copy a few of the moves probably 4 of them. I only did each move maybe twice if that and the next day my stomach muscles were aching my back was aching and my arms were aching lollll I know this is gona work x

mine arrived yesterday so gonna try it today:)

Back