30 day shred workout

Do u need any other equipment besides weights?
a mat to lay on,,or a big towel,,i dont have weights i have tins of ww spagetti:D

yummymummy75 said:
a mat to lay on,,or a big towel,,i dont have weights i have tins of ww spagetti:D

Lol. Good idea. Well I took a sp weigh in this morning so that I had a starting point which is 13.1.5. I am going to take my measurements when i get home because I forgot today. 10lbs and 1 dress size for valentines ladies.... Here we go!!!! Whoop x

day 2 level one done:)

oh i cant walk,,even laptop on my thighs hurt lol..was much better today seemed to go a lot quicker,,when she said ok bicycle i thought,,hang on we nearly finished,,and we were!!!

lol... i was tempted to make dh do it with me tonight but have changed my mind so that at least one of us are fit to run after the kids then lol. Am nervous and exited to do it tonight all at the same time... did you take your measurements etc?? x

took mine on wed as soon as dvd came in the letterbox:)

Lol i started this dvd a few weeks ago but have hurt my arm picking up my heavy ds. Im hoping to start again monday its really hard at first but the results are so worth it it changed my body shape so i could fit in to a size 14 even though i was still the same weight. So am hoping it will do the same trick to get me in to the 12's lol.

I had a look at this on you tube and I must say it looks very difficult I dint know if I coins do it to be honest I heard the results but don't know if a worth it lol x xx

I found it easier than expected tbh as theres no faffy movements like some other dvds all the moves are what we know but its clever how the cardio and strength are put together to get the most out of it. Also i have stuck with level 1 as i found it better than 2 and i think its harder than 2 aswell. The good thing is you dont dread to do it as its only 20 mins and they actually go really quickly.

Ok ladies, day 1 is done. Have to say think i'm going to struggle massively with my arms tomorrow - they feel a bit jelly like although my legs aren't that bad at the moment.... have also took my measurements ready for the compare at the end, and a before pic!!! Wasn't too bad with the moves - bar the abs... i find i'm using my neck a lot... any advice?? xxx

No other equipment - just weights & willpower (but as it's short, not a lot of willpower required, fortunately!)

So, day one of our challenge - tick! Got up at 6am to do it before work - I know I won't do it after. Hope I don't ache too much tomorrow!

Rkm - did have 3 and a half to lose, now 3 stone. Am aiming for summer. Am loving WW new plan! you following propoints?

Am counting the DVD as 30 mins exercise - I know she says it's 20 mins, but with warm up & cool down it's 29, so I reckon I get 3 extra pro points rather than 2. Makes no real difference as I'm not eating them anyway!

Im going to go and buy this DVD tomorrow & start tomorrow so in 30days i will let you all know. At the moment iv been doing cardio boxing for half an hour a day andthat nearlly kills me so it will defently take me all day to do the workout :p ... Im sure the sayings 'no pain no game' :confused: LOL

Phoenyx said:
Haha! rkm have just noticed our current weights are v close and our goal weights are only 1lb different!

Yep following propoints too. Am loving the free fruit at the moment... Stopping me snacking! Will try the orange thing with tomorrows work out. Is your goal 140? Can't see it on the iPhone. Have set mine one under justo see of I can ever be 9 something lol. X

HereToLose said:
Im going to go and buy this DVD tomorrow & start tomorrow so in 30days i will let you all know. At the moment iv been doing cardio boxing for half an hour a day andthat nearlly kills me so it will defently take me all day to do the workout :p ... Im sure the sayings 'no pain no game' :confused: LOL

Good luck! Let us know how you find day one x

Yep i was using my neck alot too but after a week or so it gets easier just try and keep your eyes focused on the ceiling as she says as that helps alot.

Ooooh, so excited for mine to come now!! Will be Monday at the earliest as I've had it delivered to the office!! :(

Have just reserved a set of the Davina dumbbells at Argos too (half price at the moment!!) so can get going as soon as the DVD arrives!!

Good times!!

:)

Back