30 day shred workout

Done day 6 level 1, felt like it was harder than last time, ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did day 7 yesterday and my body is crying out for a long hot bath and we only have a shower. Sad face. Be worth it though, had a good loss this week and think daily bouts of the shred are helping to achieve that. X

Becktoria79 said:
I did day 7 yesterday and my body is crying out for a long hot bath and we only have a shower. Sad face. Be worth it though, had a good loss this week and think daily bouts of the shred are helping to achieve that. X

Same! We have a wet room, so no bath to soak in :( boo.
Well done though! :) I had a good loss in lbs and cm's last week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done deadteddys! It is often hard to make myself do it when I get in, esp this week I've been knackered after work! However I feel better after and seems to be paying off. I hope this next week feels as positive. Keep up the good work. Xx

i am gonna have to admit defeat by jillian:(

i went on to stage 2 on fri morn and i have hurt my shoulder doing the walk out into a press up! and i have a problem with my left heel and jillian is aggrevating it ! :(

so i am gonna dig out my rosemary conley and do her every day.. its those jumpin jacks they hurt my feet

love sore cathie xx:(xx

I did day 1 of level 2 today and if I'm able to competently do half of the stuff in there without stopping in 10 days time I'll be mightily proud of myself! The double jump rope thingies especially! X

PS cathie im sorry to hear you've had to stop. I'm a little nervous of injury too as my knees are starting to feel a little weak at times. Xx

I can't do the press ups but I tried my best ( usually sinking to my knees after 2 attempts) just do what you can and you do get better. I have noticed a difference despite my inadequacies in the press up dept! X

Becktoria79 said:
I can't do the press ups but I tried my best ( usually sinking to my knees after 2 attempts) just do what you can and you do get better. I have noticed a difference despite my inadequacies in the press up dept! X

Thanks exciting and scary xx

How are you all getting on?

Day 3 of level 1 here and my thighs...omg...coming downstairs is agony lol!

Has to be doing some good though right?

I'm lacking serious motivation at the minute. I skipped it yesterday and about to do it now but trying to put it off. I know I'll feel great after but it's the actual making myself do it. I'm struggling with the eating too right now. Feel pretty demotivated but sure I'll get back on it. Right I'm actually gonna do the shred now! X

I missed todays, which would have been day 7, does anyone think I should do it twice tomorrow to make up for it?? Has anyone done that? I am so trying to get into the habit so it won't be so hard!!

i have just ordered the dvd from play.com. i am a bit of a couch potato and enjoyed eating a ww caramel wafer reading this thread but i'm prepared to give it a go when it arrives!

Berniea said:
I missed todays, which would have been day 7, does anyone think I should do it twice tomorrow to make up for it?? Has anyone done that? I am so trying to get into the habit so it won't be so hard!!

I wouldn't have thought doing it twice in one day would be very sensible. Just do day 7 tomorrow and continue from there

Welshtigger said:
I wouldn't have thought doing it twice in one day would be very sensible. Just do day 7 tomorrow and continue from there

Didn't do it twice, didn't have the time. Although I have thought about trying to fit two into my day. I used to spend a couple of hours in the gym a few years ago so thought, if I can fit more exercise in then do so, it is all good as long as I don't over do it!!!

hello joanne,
i seen your pics and am truly inspired you have done so well with your weight loss, i am near the same weight and height as you when you started, keep up the good work, thanks for the inspiration:)

I absolutely love all of her dvd's but definately think the 30 day shred is fab. It is hardwork to begin with but within a week you can push yourself harder and see a huge difference. I've got tons of ok dvd but this one is the best by far. goodluck folks x

Back