30 day shred workout

mine is still on the coffee table waiting for me to get my ar*e into gear :8855:

Mine arrived Friday, but I've had a mate stay over this weekend, it's currently sitting on top of the exercise bike lol! How are you ladies getting on with it?

Lozzie Stardust said:
Mine arrived Friday, but I've had a mate stay over this weekend, it's currently sitting on top of the exercise bike lol! How are you ladies getting on with it?

I only do it every now and again. Fed up with doing it in such a limited space :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me & the OH just gave it a go in our lounge. We couldn't fully do Day 1 Level 1. I am so achy & jellyfied XD

Awesome! Like anything, just takes time I suppose haha! If it was easy now then it wouldn't have any benefit lol.

I have this DVD & love it,tough I know but u really do see results however I dislike doing it everyday cause I get bored easily..
So my question is had anyone just done it 2/3 times a week & seen results or does it need to be done EVERY day ???
All replies welcomed, thanks xxx

Laineymcd said:
I have this DVD & love it,tough I know but u really do see results however I dislike doing it everyday cause I get bored easily..
So my question is had anyone just done it 2/3 times a week & seen results or does it need to be done EVERY day ???
All replies welcomed, thanks xxx

I did it 5 days a week, didn't bother at weekends and I certainly seen results, after two weeks I had lost 1 1/2 inches from my waist, 1 inch from my bust and 1/2 inch from my hips!!! Hurt my knee (not doing this) so haven't been able to do it for a couple of weeks but will be glad to get back to it!!

Ive been doing the shred for just 5 days now and I can already see a difference!!! Ive only lost around 2lbs so far in the 5 days and today I took another set of photos and Im amazed! This is my result after just 5 days doing the 30 day shred, what do you guys think?

Screenshot2011-04-23at191227.png

I ordered it from amazon ages ago... Still yet to receive it!!!

It looks good tho!
Well done on your losses :)

CeeCee-is-MeMe said:
I ordered it from amazon ages ago... Still yet to receive it!!!

It looks good tho!
Well done on your losses :)

Have you tracked it with amazon-mine arrived in 3working days! Well done Toria-looks great

I called them today actually because when I tried to track my order it said I had no orders. Got it all sorted now. Should be here soon :)

Just done day 1! It wasn't as bad as I'd expected to be honest. Had to improvise tho cos forgot to bring my weights from mum and dads so just used big tins of beans. The only thing I struggled with was the jumping jacks, cos my sports bra is now too big, so ran on the spot and moved my arms lol! Gonna do day 2 in the morning :)

Day one complete also but totm just here so know that tomorrow morning will not see me in the mood to do day two but started a monthly challenge thread so going to power through.

Two activity points don't seem right for the amount of pain lol

Day two in my house!

Totm but powered through!! 20 mins of a lycra-shorted mr motivator and level one if shred!!! :)

Hope everyone has a good day! X

I need to get back to 30 day shred. I got half way and then a hangover threw me off and I just never did it. It really makes a massive difference and it's only half hour. I think I will join you and start my day 1 again today! X

Becktoria79 said:
I need to get back to 30 day shred. I got half way and then a hangover threw me off and I just never did it. It really makes a massive difference and it's only half hour. I think I will join you and start my day 1 again today! X

Did it get any easier after the first few days? Thanks for joining me as hubby wouldnt do it unless a gun was put to his head lol

It does get lots easier but then just as you're getting good you go up a level! First day is hardest I think! I noticed a difference after a week or so. I havent done it yet today as had to be out of house early but I find exercise easier in evening! X

Back