30 day shred workout

it's ok:) im not sure if it's getting easier or harder:D my thighs feel like normal today a little tight but at least i can walk!!!

amberelle said:
Sounds awesome I think I may have to invest! How long does it take before you notice a difference in your weight/ body shape?

Watch this space girls. Were still in the early days but other reviews are great x

Just done day 3.........what a struggle!!!! Not sure if it was partly getting up at 5.00am to do it, or that my muscles are suffering!

Shazzabir said:
Just done day 3.........what a struggle!!!! Not sure if it was partly getting up at 5.00am to do it, or that my muscles are suffering!

Bit of both me thinks! Was hard for me yesterday too. Day 4 tonight. WI this morning and am into the twelves. Yay me. 12.13.25 Whoo hoo. That's also 1.25lb since starting the shred challenge 3 days ago ladies x keep it up x

My copy just arrived in the post this morning!! I'll let you guys know how I get on later with day 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did it I ordered it x x

Rkmriddell said:
Bit of both me thinks! Was hard for me yesterday too. Day 4 tonight. WI this morning and am into the twelves. Yay me. 12.13.25 Whoo hoo. That's also 1.25lb since starting the shred challenge 3 days ago ladies x keep it up x

That's great, well done!!! I Im going to take my measurements on Friday, as that will be day 7 for me. I dont think I would have the energy to do it in an evening, so will have to put up with the early starts during the week. It is nice to have support from here, it certainly motivates me. Good luck on day 4! x

day 4 done,,i love it,,cant do those bicyles tho:(actually i cant do press ups either:D

yummymummy75 said:
day 4 done,,i love it,,cant do those bicyles tho:(actually i cant do press ups either:D

Lol both of those kill me too!!! Especially the bicycles x have just downloaded level two and three x

i actually think maybe yesterday was my day 4 lol,,according to my sig anyway,,will check yesterdays post to make sure:)

Oh my goodness... i have just had a quick flick through level 2 and three... you can see why you're going to get results from this dvd!!! I look forward to my stamina growing enough to be able to manage these!!! We'll be well toned in no time haha x love it x

yey it's day 5 done,,i hope the excitement keeps up do you:)

yey it's day 5 done,,i hope the excitement keeps up do you:)

Definitely... although i'm just working things out and i may have to take a break for a week :sigh: i'm having laser eye surgery :D on thursday and was just reading through the pack and it says i need to refrain from aerobics for up to 1 week. I might ask if i'd be ok to just do the strength and abs bit though as that's not vigorous?? what do you think?? Don't want to lose it right in the swing of it. Either way - i shall be here to check that you're still checking in every day :p

Am so looking forward to seeing where we're going to be by valentines. Did you do some before / after pics? I have but am not sharing till i have a good after to show off lol :D

Back