30 day shred workout

Tried to download this on itunes, but not available on irish itunes. So think il head to HMV tomorrow see if i can get a copy.

Angelicloser said:
Tried to download this on itunes, but not available on irish itunes. So think il head to HMV tomorrow see if i can get a copy.

Just to let you know, I ordered it off amazon to Ireland including p&p only EUR10 euro, so maybe try there 1st, save afew cent !!!

Just to let you know, I ordered it off amazon to Ireland including p&p only EUR10 euro, so maybe try there 1st, save afew cent !!!

Thanks, i never think of using Amazon.

I have just completed day 1! Despite feeling apprehensive before starting it, I didn't find it too bad. I think that is to do with it been quite a short workout though, (thankfully!) I did measure myself before I started, so will see what results I get.

Shazzabir said:
I have just completed day 1! Despite feeling apprehensive before starting it, I didn't find it too bad. I think that is to do with it been quite a short workout though, (thankfully!) I did measure myself before I started, so will see what results I get.

Well done!! I'm not feeling too bad at the moment x day 2 tonight once the kiddies are in bed x

Well done!! I'm not feeling too bad at the moment x day 2 tonight once the kiddies are in bed x

It would be great if you could let me know how you get on, will know what is in store for me in the morning! :)

i got my from thehut.com for 5.85 and free delivery not sure if they deliver to ireland though but worth a go.

Looks too much like hard work to me lol. Can I ask where you get your silver 7s to put on your page please

i got it off the asda site and delivery to Ireland was 99p

Looks too much like hard work to me lol. Can I ask where you get your silver 7s to put on your page please
just copy them from someones sig:D

day 3 done:)

Yummymummy: How was day 3?

I bought this dvd last year to do before my wedding but never got round to it! Am away to start it this afternoon. Only problem is, i don't think i'd manage to do it every day when i'm on nights!

mandi-lou said:
I bought this dvd last year to do before my wedding but never got round to it! Am away to start it this afternoon. Only problem is, i don't think i'd manage to do it every day when i'm on nights!

Just get through as best you can hun, anything is better than nothing x

i still cant sit down,,:) but easier to do than yesterday,,it really is worth doing as it's so quick!!!

Day 2 done!! :D:D wasn't too bad - felt it more in my legs tonight but i also felt like i was getting a little more into the squats etc. I have to say though that i find the sideways lunge with weights the hardest move out there.

As a side note - anyone ever had butternut squash chips... how yummy for 0pp!!!

How did everyone else get on with today's work out... 10lb will be gone before we know it ;)

Rkmriddell said:
Day 2 done!! :D:D wasn't too bad - felt it more in my legs tonight but i also felt like i was getting a little more into the squats etc. I have to say though that i find the sideways lunge with weights the hardest move out there.

How did everyone else get on with today's work out... 10lb will be gone before we know it ;)

Well done!! I will be doing day 2 in the morning. How long did u cook the squash for?

Please tell me how to make them LOL ... before i started my diet i ate chips every day and iv had none for 8days. Very proud of myself but would love some :p

xx

P.S just had a look around the forum & found out alot of people like these & found out how to make them :) tahnk you for bringing them into my life will try them tomorrow :p

Last edited:
Back