30 day shred

Going2be*fab*at40

Silver Member
Just thought that I'd share this with you.....
Although I've been walking for an hour a day (and occasional trip to the gym), I've not yet ventured back into more intense exercise.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, I've just done level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD - wow!!!
I'm in a little pain (the nice kind, which tells you that you've done something good :D) and feel as though I've just done something really positive.

If anyone is looking to up their exercise intensity at home, then I'd really, really recommend this!

I've never been enticed by exercise DVDs but I do like Jillian. I might consider giving it a go

I found some of the 3 day shred videos on youtube and they seemed pretty good. Alas they've now been taken down and I think the DVD is only available on Region 1 disk (I think?)

I got it from youtube last summer. Love doing it, just wish i could motivate myself to do it more often. Its now available in the uk format. I've seen it in Morrisons and on Amazon.

just to let you girls know I also spotted this on iTunes the other day, you can buy each stage seperatley at £3.99 a time I think it was...it added up to the same as the DVD anyway :D

Back