30 day Shred

i will be doing it every day inc weekends.
bit worried at what i will do when i have completed the 30 days. do i just continue until i can do all the exercises (meaning push ups) properly?

Can I join in?? I've just got hold of this so will be starting it today hopefully :D Am trying to convince Dh to do it with me lol!! He's putting me to shame as he's just signed up to do the Lisbon half marathon in may, so hopefully I can tag onto his training!

Hmmm debating whether I can manage to do it everyday - how are you guys finding it? Checking back on my diary I've only done 7 days worth this month - as I'm doing spinning and body pump classes also - think I will keep going with Level 1 until I feel comfortable with it before moving up to Level 2 :)

Can I join in?? I've just got hold of this so will be starting it today hopefully :D Am trying to convince Dh to do it with me lol!! He's putting me to shame as he's just signed up to do the Lisbon half marathon in may, so hopefully I can tag onto his training!

Of course, the more the merrier!

I haven't done it today or yesterday. I will do day 6 of level 1 tommorrow. Hope it doesn't feel really difficult after 2 days rest!

I have got really tender knees. i didnt do the shred this weekend. as i had a party on saturday and we left at 4 to go to London and didnt get home until late. i did go jogging on Saturday morning though. will start again on day 5 tonight.
good luck everyone.x

Hi there I just started tonight. It was pretty tough but not unbearable. I can feel every muscle in my body aching already I wonder what it will be lke when I wake up tomorrow!

I am using 2kg weights because it was either that or 5kgs!

I am going away to London for 4 days on Saturday but I plan to do it every day before and after that so will actually take me 34 days.

I have had this dvd delivered this week but not got around to starting it yet I am really unfit have been doing swimming and wii fit, will this be a major shock to the system?

Karen

I have had this dvd delivered this week but not got around to starting it yet I am really unfit have been doing swimming and wii fit, will this be a major shock to the system?

Karen

no it wont be too bad. you will probably find that you are achy afterwards. there are two programmes you can follow, one lady is doing a low impact and the other lady is doing it at full impact. The intervals are short but effective.
give level 1 a go.

x

I have done level 1 twice so far, Monday night and Tuesday morning. I also played tennis last night for an hour. When I woke up this morning I was in so much pain and so stiff that I couldn't do it. But I really want to.

I am going to try and do it tonight and then do a brisk walk tomorrow and friday maybe instead as I am going away for the weekend and I don't want to be in agony. Although, if I feel better tomorrow after exercising tonight maybe I'll just plough on with it.

I really want to see results I already feel a bit firmer

I had a horrific week last week but Im back on track today, just did day 6 of level 1. I'm mad at myself for missing a full week although Ive managed not to gain any weight.

Can I join?? I was very excited reading this and ordered DVD last week and it's finally arrived - so I'm starting tonight once kids in bed!

I used to do 30mins 5 days a week before having my third little one - Davina DVD's - and got to realky close to target weight and a good shape but haven't been able to get back into the habit, have a stone to lose and she's nearly 2!

This sounds tough but the forum will help keep me on track.

I finally got round to do this dvd can see why its only 20 mins lol but do feel so much better for having done it. Good luck Lovehatecarbs let us know how you get on

Karen

i am having terrible probs with my knees. i am stopping the shred dvd whilst i am doing the C25K and just using my cross trainer in the evenings for a while until i make my knees stronger.

Finally got round to starting this today-lol. It was tough, especially the lunges bit, but not too terrible, although this is because I don't have any weights (well I do, but they are in storage in Carlisle whilst I am in Gibraltar, so they're no good to me there!) and so used tins of beans-pmsl-they each weigh less than I lb!! What can I use instead of dumbells that i can hold that weighs about 3lbs???

Hi i started yesterday and did level 1, im trying to gear myself into doing day 2... gym kits on so thats a start lol.
I also have the biggest loser on the wii so do 40min on that boy is that a killer but just when i feel like giving in Bob gives me a word of encouragement!
Here i go day 2 level 1 good luck everyone x

Hi i started yesterday and did level 1, im trying to gear myself into doing day 2... gym kits on so thats a start lol.
I also have the biggest loser on the wii so do 40min on that boy is that a killer but just when i feel like giving in Bob gives me a word of encouragement!
Here i go day 2 level 1 good luck everyone x

Im the same - going for day 7 of level 1, it's over quite quickly when I start but just motivating myself is difficult!

well done for having a gym kit I normally find myself in a sports bra and pj shorts haha.

I've heard a few people having problems with their knees, thats an area I have no problems. However when I do the squats with the weight lift on the 1st strength circuit of level one my shoulders click everytime I lift the weights.. :confused:

Aw just stick at it!
I think I'm starting to find level 1 easy (except for the pushups obviously!!!) , I'm not sore at all when I wake up and I'm hardly even out of breath on the cardio.

Back