30 day Shred

Have done day 2 level 1 today - didn't feel like it but made myself. I so ache from yesterday and now I'm going to ache on top of it - what about recovery time???

Just done day 2 level 1, I broke my wrist last march and Im struggling with the press ups hoping that it will help strenthen it.

I just did day 8 of level one, definately prefer doing it in the morning, now I don't have to dread doing it tonight!

Really not looking forward to moving to level 2 -feel like I shouldn't since I STILL can't do the pressups haha but I can do everything else now.

I have a clicky shoulder as well while doing the side lunge/arm raiser thingys-doesn't hurt as such but it's a bit uncomfy!!

Did day two yesterday, though it was a struggle as I was really sore from day one, lol. Just about to do day three.....

Well woke up after day 2 level 1 and couldn't straighten my arm as forearm sore - been funny at work today trying to reach for papers or the mouse! Anyway I did day 3 today but did drop the weight down used the dumbbells without plates. Cardio and abs ok - strength really tough

Day 3 level 1 done feel a bit achy but not too bad, the worse bit is the jumping Jacks and thats more to do with my bladder lol
Karen

I can't find my dvd but I've done level 1 8 times now so I can actually remember it all so I'm going to just do day 9 of level 1 with with a stopwatch to hand haha.

Definitely need to move to level two as I'm not sore anymore when I wake up!

Anna_vixen - I'm confused too about that but so far doing it every day, had to drop the weights down to just the bars for a couple of days but going to put them up again today. There is definitely a momentum thing about every day that helps I think. Going to do day 5 tonight of level 1.

Day 4 level 1 done was struggling to get going but once I got into it quite enjoyed it. Day off tomorrow dont know if thats a good thing or not but know getting on the Wii when the kids and oh are around would be a major achievement.

Anna_vixen - I'm confused too about that but so far doing it every day, had to drop the weights down to just the bars for a couple of days but going to put them up again today. There is definitely a momentum thing about every day that helps I think. Going to do day 5 tonight of level 1.

Hey lovely.
I did day1 level1 today, so I'll do it everyday I guess & see how I get on! xx

I was feeling very motivated (or delusional) but jumped to level 2 today, should have been day 5 level 1. To be honest I just needed to max out to release some stress. Anyway 20 mins later with a purple face I did it - some tough moves but just what I needed today so going to stick to everyday and see how I go - 15 days level 2!!

Hi all, can I ask - do you need a lot of space to use this dvd? Some of the dance ones ive got involve '5 steps back, 8 steps to the side' kinda thing and I haven't got that kind of space to use :eek:

Not at all as long as you can lie down in the space you have on level 1 that's enough, level 2 you need to do a big jump to the side and don't know about level 3 yet. I've done 5 days and I'm suspicious that I might be starting to see a difference!!

Lovehatecarbs said:
Anna_vixen how are you doing? I was really sore after day 2?

Hey I found day 1 fine but really struggled today which is my 2nd day. I can feel already my legs are sore. Xx

I'm annoyed was due to do day 6 today but have hurt my hand and can't hold the weight - back to it tomorrow! Always that worry that you miss one and undo all the good :(

Back