30 day Shred

I'm annoyed was due to do day 6 today but have hurt my hand and can't hold the weight - back to it tomorrow! Always that worry that you miss one and undo all the good :(

Sorry to hear about your hand hope its better tomorrow treat it as a rest day I think with the fab support on here and knowing that others are going through it as well helps. Good luck for tomorrow

Hi everyone
I just came across this on browsing the site glad to see everyone is doing well

I'm nearing the end of the shred did D5 of L3 today it really does get easier as you go on but I find at least one day break a week helps. I've not lost much weight on it (4lb) but lost about 8 inches off my waist!!

Keep up the good work people :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi everyone

I'm nearing the end of the shred did D5 of L3 today it really does get easier as you go on but I find at least one day break a week helps. I've not lost much weight on it (4lb) but lost about 8 inches off my waist!!

Thanks for the comments its good to hear from someone further along especially the weight loss bit note to self must measure lol

Hi everyone

8 inches off your waist!! Holy mackeral. Well done you, that has inspired me to keep going for sure

cf70 said:
No not at all, think we're all at different stages of the dvd!

Im starting level 2 today...wish me luck!

Thank you! Did day two of level one today and a six mile walk with the dogs - am dead now!!! Good luck with level two let me know how it is!! :)

I have to admit I never did level 2 today, I just couldn't be bothered!
I did an hour of yoga though and I've only eaten 400 cals so hopefully won't matter too much!

I did day two of level 2 tonight after having a day off yesterday - full of cold and feeling rough now - only 20mins I keep thinking so got me through!

Please someone tell me this works! Just got up super early to do level one day three as I won't fit it in after work aching and sore now just hope it's worth it!!!

I'm gonna start with this today. I haven't got any weights yet but I'm just going to crack on with it in the 5 to 7 days it takes for them to be delivered (come on DHL).

hey all :)

i'm debating buying this dvd... holiday in june and atm i'm just doing the wii fit...

but when i've been reading on forums i've heard people haven't lost weight but they've lost inches.. just wondered if anyof you have any results or advice ?
thanks in advance xx

Yeh it definately helps me drop the lbs more than any other excercise video has done for me in the past.

I'm not actually overweight anymore but I've found this dvd is great for toning, you can really feel it working.
I dunno if I would be losing weight if I wasn't on a diet aswell but it makes me feel quite good doing it.

Okay I have the house to myself for a week so no bf distracting me with pizza and stopping me doing my workout.
Today I WILL start level 2 so I'll post later on
x

Just done my first Level 1. It's definatly knackering. I'm ok with most of it, but the push ups really do conk me out. It'll be nice to get the the end of that bit without feeling like dropping my face into the floor.

I did quite enjoy it, but I think i'll enjoy the shower more.

does everyone do proper push ups or the half ones. The half ones hurt my knee and i can only do a couple of the full ones.

Just did level 2, day 2.
Ouch. However the good thing is, I found level 1 this difficult when I started but by the end I could do most of it more easily so my fitness is definately improving!

Feel so good once it's out of the way!

Back