30 day Shred

Well done all! Good luck Marge :)

Just done Day 3 of Level 3.. think this is actually my favourite level lol xx

I'm also hoping my DVD arrives today so I can start Day 1 on the 1st of the month.. Come on Mr. Postman!

My Play.com parcel has only just been dispatched so I won't get 6week 6pack and Banish/Boost until at least Monday and Tuesday. And my weights that I bought on discount won't even make it here in time - so I guess I'm just going back to Level 1...or maybe I'll try a Body Pump class and see how my fitness has changed!

Enjoy the Shred all you newbie Shredders!!

July 1st feels like a good date to start the Shred round two! Did Day one Level one today, full Natalie apart from some dodgy press-ups. Higher weights and having got used to using weights during cardio I kept them in. Did full rocky style sit ups instead of basic curls.

Very pleased with myself - remembering how much I struggled first time through!!

Have a great Friday!! Xx

Beverley8603 said:
Right, am starting shred today!!

Good luck to me.....:eek:

How did it go Bev?

My new screensaver!

Xx

Attachments

• image-2221799202.png
    image-2221799202.png
    45 KB · Views: 26
Ive heard a few things about this and have a few Q's.

Can men do it? I know its more aimed to women but Ive not heard a bad thing about it and it works inconjunction with the CD. If not, can anyone reccommend one?

Also, looking on youtube, some moves like touching your toes/press ups, I cant do very well. Should I concentrate on losing weight first then try it?

Just done level 3 for the first time.
It felt like it went much quicker time wise :D
I am going to try and do 30 days of level 3 in July :D

Chunkeymonkey said:

Can men do it? I know its more aimed to women but Ive not heard a bad thing about it and it works inconjunction with the CD. If not, can anyone reccommend one?

Also, looking on youtube, some moves like touching your toes/press ups, I cant do very well. Should I concentrate on losing weight first then try it?

Hiya
Yeah men can do it, no reason why not.

Also you can take it all at your own pace, I'm on level 3 and can still only manage 4 full push ups!!! There are harder and easier versions on all levels so you can also mix it about with your strengths.

I feel so much better after doing in..... It's hard but rewarding.

Good luck if you choose to give it a whirl.

Hiya
Yeah men can do it, no reason why not.

Also you can take it all at your own pace, I'm on level 3 and can still only manage 4 full push ups!!! There are harder and easier versions on all levels so you can also mix it about with your strengths.

I feel so much better after doing in..... It's hard but rewarding.

Good luck if you choose to give it a whirl.

Haha. Thanks! :p

I'll probably order it soon!

Hannah - go YOU! I am dying with curiosity to see how much my Level 1 has improved since I started...but I have tonight and tomorrow morning of Level 3 to complete first. 30Days Straight, here I come (once my soup has gone down a bit) I walked into work this morning (4 miles) so I left the Shred til this evening...bit idiotic of me as I'm procrastinating like crazy!

Hey! No itsnt just for women IMO, my hubby did it with me and Jillian had him sweating his ass off, and he is quite fit!

There isnt too much of touching your toes, but a few areas of push ups, you just take it as you can, and day by day you get stronger and more able.

Id say give it a go, its only £6.....not much to lose if you cant manage it, or dont like it.

DID IT! DAY 29 of The Shred - can't believe that 4 weeks ago to the moment I'd just finsihed Day 1 Level 1 and could barely complete the cardio sets (I had to take 4x 5 second breaks) and now I'm doing all the Level 3 moves in advanced (apart from the travelling push-ups all the way) I can't wait to show you my results! I can confirm I've lost over 16lbs doing it...but the body fat/body muscle stats are going to AMAZE you.

YAY, day 19 done! Im loving level 3, and am working reallllly hard!

Oh - how weird - just realised - I barely sweated. Well - I mean I did - just - nowhere near as much as I have been...and much later and I was working harder more consistently. Who knew that committment and dedication got results? Crazy, eh?

Im considering which dvd to do next. I was going to do the shred again, but do it Natalie level and master it, but I dont want to get bored, so might rotate it with 'banish fat, boost metabolism'
Has any one tried this one?

Hels - Banish/Boost is in the post...can't believe I'm genuinely excited about the arrival of a 45 minute cardio workout DVD lol!

Back