30 day Shred

Isn't it odd how we all like different bits? The skipping is the lesser of 2 evils to me.

Hi everyone, I got my copy of this yesterday ... managed day 1 all the way through but then couldn't get up the stairs as my legs had turned to jelly!
Nearly didn't do it today because my legs ached so much but persevered and actually found it a little easier than yesterday (apart from those stomach crunchy things ... I really hate those!). Love the fact you can do a proper workout in 30 mins :)

Isn't it funny how we all have the hatred for different bits? For me it's the jumping jacks, I feel like I'm going to die! I'm on day 7 now and everything else is getting that little bit easier but not the damm, effing jumping jacks! I am completely filled with horror at the thought of doing them with weights, I'd probably let one go and put a window through :eek:

You also do butt kicks with weights in L3 I dropped one and 'just' missed my foot once from then on I was concentrating so much on not dropping the weight it was over before I knew it!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi, can I join in here please? :wavey:

I've been doing the shred for 9 days now and I am in equal measures of loving it and hating it lol!

My first weigh in was only after 2 days of doing it and I only lost 1lb which was a little disappointing. Due to weigh in tomorrow so am hoping for 2lb please!

I've just measured myself though and i'm pretty chuffed with the results so far :D

I've lost:
2" from under bust
2" from waist
2" from hips
1" from each thigh

I'm definitely sticking with Level 1 for now though, there are no plans to move up thank you very much ;)

I'm awaiting my DVD-ordered it last night after reading about it on here!! :) hoping that it will arrive to start on Tuesday!! :)

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

I took a day off yesterday because we had visitors (definately NOT going to let them see how rubbish I am at press ups!). By the evening I was really missing the workout and got straight back into it today when they left. It is hard but I am still enjoying it.
Keeping measurements though because I really don't want to bulk out, someone else has suggested either doing is as 50 days with breaks or mixing with other workouts which focus more on cardio work. Are you all doing 30 straight days?

I did the first day of level 2 today - WOW is just about all I can say. I do shred every other day and I do c25k the others days, I have just started the c25k so we will see how it goes, I'm also trying to do no carbs this week as I am feeling a bit sluggish so we will see how it goes.

Keeping measurements though because I really don't want to bulk out, someone else has suggested either doing is as 50 days with breaks or mixing with other workouts which focus more on cardio work. Are you all doing 30 straight days?

I am doing 30 straight days. In the mornings I do different workouts (for about 30 minutes) then in the evening I do The Shred. It's preference really, and how much you think you can handle.

:) got my second day down and feeling amazing!

You need enough room to lay flat on your back for press ups and sit ups, and a few mtrs the other way for jumping jacks etc xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lb wrist weights from Argos!!

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Back