30 day Shred

day 3 of L2 and ive hurt my knee, prob from starting the c25k yesterday, anyways i dont think my knee is up for it this morning which means i have to wait until tonight to get my "shred" done, i thought it might be a good idea to go into town today and get a knee support which means all day dreading the shred, i prefer to get it over and done with lol
hows everyone else doing? on a lighter note mid-week sneaky peak on the scales and with the tape measure, ive lost another lb and another couple of inchs :D (Its not even midweek is it? i really need to quit with my scale addiction! im going to be good and not stand on them again until friday :eek:)
cathy

i take it back, i did it, tbh i made myself bcos i know if i miss just 1 day i wont get back into it, and it seems to have helped my knee, pain has gone :D

Well I done L1 D1 yesterday...I'm not sore which I'm quite surprised at but then again I've been exercising for the last week full on so maybe just gotten myself into a routine, but will keep going with it cause although I'm not sore, it made me sweat like nothing else!

I did enjoy it as well and she is still as scary as I thought she would be lol! but that's what I need! I also got a Kinect yesterday and was playing on that as well! hopefully will show on scales on thursday! :D

I'm due to start Level 3 today, I watched what was in store for me yesterday & am quite scared! lol. I was thinking of starting the C25K as well, but don't know if I could handle both at once..

30 day shred completed!!!

Although I have only lost 5lb since starting this dvd, I am a totally different shape and have a lot more energy! Exercise now seems to be a part of my daily/weekly routine x
Now onto a combo of 6 week 6 pack and her kickboxing one for cardio ....

Good luck everyone!!!

Done L1 D2 today...can I say ow...my arms, oh my arms are burning like hell! I struggled so hard at the arms with weights today, I wonder if my weights are heavier than hers, cause it looks like it lol!!! But I will persevere...also doesnt help that I just done an hour of dancing about on the Kinect too lol! But all = calorie burn lol!

30 day shred completed!!!

Although I have only lost 5lb since starting this dvd, I am a totally different shape and have a lot more energy! Exercise now seems to be a part of my daily/weekly routine x
Now onto a combo of 6 week 6 pack and her kickboxing one for cardio ....

Good luck everyone!!!
well done!!!

Done L1 D2 today...can I say ow...my arms, oh my arms are burning like hell! I struggled so hard at the arms with weights today, I wonder if my weights are heavier than hers, cause it looks like it lol!!! But I will persevere...also doesnt help that I just done an hour of dancing about on the Kinect too lol! But all = calorie burn lol!
lol oh i remember that pain so clearly, :eek: it does go away though i found the 1st 4 days completely hellish but i made myself work through the pain when i woke up on day 5, no pain, it felt soooooooo good lol

just done day 2 level 1 this morning after my 5 mile walk.Im not as sore today as i thought id be,but i think im actually dreading tomorrow more as it always seem to hit me the 2nd day more!

Good work ladies, keep it up!

I am suffering 30DS-induced carpet burns, which are no fun! lol.

Well I done Day 4 L1 today, I felt the burn again in the arms, my legs are a little sore today but only in the one area so I can deal with that. Still crap at push ups, and doing them on my knees, but I felt a big difference in the cardo section today! I didnt have to stop halfway through the jump rope bit like I did previously. I know that it sounds awful that I would be stopping but being asthmatic and having to jump about can be hard going! but I weighed in today and got very disheartened that I stayed the same :( but my trousers feel huge on me today for some reason, dont know why, or if that's just my mind playing tricks on me. Getting my hair done tomorrow though so that will hopefully make me feel better :)

Good going! Ha! Stopping sounds perfectly normal to me! I start out each level having to stop for a break during certain bits and build up to doing it all the way through... and I'm not even asthmatic! :p I still can't do full push-ups, but I am building my strength slowly & hope one day I will master them!

Also, I haven't lost anything doing the 30DS, although everyone says this is because I have lost fat and gained muscle in it's place, which is more compact & burns more calories, so that could explain why your trousers are feeling loose, though the scales haven't changed. :)

Done day 3 lv1 today and my legs are hanging.My thighs are aching,even to sit on the toilet is a struggle so im hoping that as others on here have said after day 4 it all magicly disappears..lol.Ive found that today i was more able to keep up with them,my weights are too heavy for me at the minute so i use them and then take a little rest they are 3kg each.
Im enjoying it though and dont dread it every day so thats always a bonus....

im missed my shred yesterday!!! grrrrrr, just didnt have time to do it and i really could kick myself, but took my measurements today and another 3.5 inchs has gone and my diet last week was non existent in fact last week i ate 3 easter eggs :eek: lol not to mention the other stuff i really shouldnt be eating like fish n chips, beef curry and fried rice, crisps, biscuits, cake! so im happy with that inch loss although if i was good on my diet i think i could have lost more, but that brings my total inch loss to 12.5 in 20 days so alls good!! weight however still the same a bonus i guess considering what ive eaten :p going to do my shred now d5 l2 here i come!! have a great day everyone :D

I keep reading about the 30 day shred, is it worth doing? I'm pretty lazy and give up easily I mut admit lol but I've lost the weight n I really want to tone up now.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 4 lv 1 done and dusted,And as you lovely fellow 30 day shredders said my aches are slowly easing off..thank god! i found it a little easier today too so thats a good sign.

@Nas.85 yes its well worth getting its 20 minutes out of your whole day and its over with.All you can do is try it for yourself and see,but it really is great.

I've been reading your thread and have ordered the Shred DVD - can't wait for it to arrive and get going.

Need to blast these last few pounds off!! xx

Nas.85 said:
I keep reading about the 30 day shred, is it worth doing? I'm pretty lazy and give up easily I mut admit lol but I've lost the weight n I really want to tone up now.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

absolutely! I started in March, just finished. I was having little or no exercise before and now I am addicted!
30 mins a day is about right and you start noting the difference really quickly. I am now on a mix of 6 week 6 pack and Biggest Winner and love the changes to my body :)

SO MUCH TO LOSE! said:
Day 4 lv 1 done and dusted,And as you lovely fellow 30 day shredders said my aches are slowly easing off..thank god! i found it a little easier today too so thats a good sign.

@Nas.85 yes its well worth getting its 20 minutes out of your whole day and its over with.All you can do is try it for yourself and see,but it really is great.

Well done for getting through the tough bit And so pleased that you're finding it a little easier x each level has it's bad bits but I learnt to go easy on myself and stick with the modified versions until I felt strong enough. At the end of it I still can't do full press ups but can do proper sit ups for the first time in my life!
It's my big 40 this year and I am loving feeling great, still got 24lb to lose but feel confident in achieving that now x

Back