30 day Shred

Hey all, I started the shred (at the start of this thread actually lol) then fell spectacularly off the wagon and put on whatever weight i'd lost at the start of the year and then some :eek:....however, now back on the wagon and aiming to start the shred again....starting today! In fact, I'm off to do it in a mo so I can sit down and watch the Royal Wedding, smug in the knowledge that I've done my exercise for the day!

Day 10 Shredded!! Wowee!!

Great inch loss Jamie :)

Welcome back Candy :)

This DVD delivers- love that it's only 20 mins a day.

xx

I did the same Candy.

Day 10 shredded for me - going to have a day off tomorrow - having a drink this afternoon and 13.5 hour shift tomorrow -probably with a slight hangover so level 2 day 1 on Sunday.

Can see a change in shape but not reflected in tape measure of on scales, but hey I'm looking fab so thats what matters.

Keep going everyone, its great motivation seeing us all getting on and doing thanks for that :)

Wowee! Took my measurements even though my starting measurements were on day 4.

Lost 2 in off my bust
Lost 2 in off my waist!!
Lost 1/2 in off my hips
Lost 1/4-1/2 in off my arms
Lost 1/4-1/2 in off my upper thighs

Very, very happy with these results in 6 days!! xx

Excellent results Hannah!!

It is quite amazing how quickly the body seems to be changing just by doing shred! Will be doing my Day 10 a bit later, not sure if I am ready to tackle level 2 yet but we shall see.

Well done everyone! I struggled through it yesterday, had forgotten how hard it was! Off to do day 2...

Well done Candy - first few days are the toughest!! :)

Ive done my run this morning so will save my shred until this evening. Going to attempt level 2 as it's day 11. Eek I'm scared!!! xx

You'll be fine my dear, just focus on Jillian's abs lol x

Day 11 Shredded - started level 2!! Woop woop!!

It was ok, I sweated and missed a few reps but in all I coped much better than I thought I would when I watched it through.

There are some killer moves, but nothing lasts for too long. Level 1 must have prepared me well. I feel a bit wobbly, but not anywhere near as wobbly as when I started - 11 days ago!!

Lets see how my body feels tomorrow!! Eek!! :eek::eek::eek:

Excellent results Hannah!!

It is quite amazing how quickly the body seems to be changing just by doing shred! Will be doing my Day 10 a bit later, not sure if I am ready to tackle level 2 yet but we shall see.

Go for it Jamie - I dare you!! Hee hee!! xx

Day 11 shredded! Level 2 day 1!!!!!

Bit shaky now and very sweaty! But quite proud!!

Well done Jamie - and yes you should be proud!!

I feel fine this morning- nothing like the first few days. I can feel I've worked hard but no agony :) xx

day 1 level 2, that was hard lol!! reminds me of day1 level 1... then I remember that it gets more manageable and look forward to that day, did lots of grunting today.....

Day 12 Shredded!!

Didn't want to do it. I was a bit tired and my hips ached a bit from yesterday. Probably the plank jacks. Did them all today though :)

Pleased I did it and feel great now. Phew it is quite a step up from level 1!! xx

Day 12 Shredded!

God I hope this will all be worth it!

Still a bit achy this morning but in different places than in level one.

Kids back to school today so will have to do shred after the school run this morning. Maybe do some zumba tonight.

day 12 shredded yesterday, I find anything to do with planks really hard, however did manage a couple of press ups with the walking plank thing which I'm happy with.

Will do day 13 tonight after work and walking dogs to allotment to check my new pea plants. Can't say I'm looking forward to it though, I am, however, looking forward to being properly shredded lol

Good for you Kerry - well done on the press ups!!

I took a break from the Shred yesterday - after doing my C25K my body said enough!!

Aiming for Day 13 today too xx

well I did it, day 13 shredded. Very difficult today, felt a bit sick and headachy afterwards :( but I must have been hungry cos feel a bit better after having my tea.

weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it :(

Good luck with the weigh in Kerry!

Day 13 Shredded. It is getting a little easier although I am still sweating buckets every time. It is my official weigh in tomorrow and although I don't think I will have lost again, I know I will have lost inches and I can see it in the mirror and feel it in my clothes.

We are doing so well and are nearly half way through! Keep up the good work everyone!

Back